Final Fantasy X RP

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Yes i know. This RP was over over over done, but i can't help myself.

"Spira". It consists of one large landmass divided into three subcontinents, surrounded by small tropical islands. It features diverse climates, ranging from the tropical Besaid and Kilika islands to the temperate Mi'ihen region to the frigid Macalania and Mount Gagazet.

Although it is predominantly populated by humans, Spira features a variety of races. Among them are the Al Bhed, a technologically advanced but disenfranchised sub-group of humans with distinctive spiral-green eyes and unique language. The Guado are somewhat less human in appearance, with elongated fingers and other subtle differences. They also have a natural propensity for magic and conjuring monsters. Still less human in appearance are the large, lion-like, one-horned Ronso, and the frog-like Hypello. Wikipdia

The calm. Over 1000 years and Sin has raged on. Now a new summoner is need to bring the calm once again.

Rule:
No power play
No flaming
If you have to machine post, please keep it on the same area everyone is in, but i strong recommend not doing that
All i ask is not to do one liners. Try to make a short paragraph.
Have fun
Two summoners at the most.

Template
Name:
Weapon:
Pic/ Description:
Bio:

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
I wanna join because its the first RP someone has bothered making.

Name: Carla Kyanite
Race: Al Bhed
Weapon: Gunblade
Pic/ Description: Long, blonde hair. White singlet with a black jacket over the top. Shorts that go down to her knees with a holster for her gunblade attached to her jacket. High white boots without heels. Watch on wrist.
Bio: She used to be a tresure hunter when she was younger, but after she realised that she wasn't finding anything good she desided that she would (illigaly) buy a gunblade and set off to find something better. She hasn't found anything to do yet, but she is hopeing she will find something soon.

Last edited:

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
Name: Afu Nemni

Race: yevon

Weapon: Zodiac Spear

Pic/ Description: tan, short hair in teh front with two long dreadlocks hanging at teh back, kinda in a pony tail. no facial hair, think eye brows, green eyes and side burns that go staright down to his jaw line. besaid sphere ball uniform.

Bio: membero of besades sphere ball team. he grew up on the small island, where he spent his entire life training to be a gaurdian for the next summoner. to fill tim ehe played sphere ball, and joined besades team. he was never thebest player but played with all his heart. and when he was not doing that he trained to be teh guardian. he often times woudl stand outside of the temple with his zodiac spear, pretending to gaurd it from sin. growing up his dad was a gaurdian and his mother was a summoner, but they had died in a great fight with sin, leaving him orphaned. he was taken in by teh villaige as a whole. the people of the village would feed him, clothe him, teach him the ways of the island and life itself. they also want him to remember his parents legacy as they did what was necessary for the world to be safe from sin..even though they died without ever having that chance..something he was never told.

Rank (Guadian, Summoner) gaurdian

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Name: Tyleya
Race: Al Bhed/Human
Weapon: One Katana 36 inches long from the handle. The handle is red. Engraving on the blade says: This is your destiny. One Samurai Sword that is 42 inches long with a black handle. The engraving says: Never forget them.
Pic/ Description:
daetyley0dd.jpg

Pic by JuJu Beans!!!
Bio: Tyleya was born in Bevelle. Her mother was human. Her father was Al Bhed. Though she believes in Yevon, she has a fascination with Machina. The only one who knows her heritage is her Uncle Rin. Tyleya is headstrong, and sometimes a bit rash. But she is faithful to her friends. She now is in Besaid with her friend Kimahri.

Last edited:

D ViiSiiON X

Sep 6, 2008
United States
Zenny
Name: Kimahri
Race: Ronso
Weapon: Spirit Lance
Pic/ Description:
kimahri_spirit_lance.jpg

Bio: About 7ft wears circular armor on the sides of his arms, wears purple clothing. Doesn’t speak much but when he does its deep and clear. Known to have been from ancient times and to live for long periods of time. His family deserted him when he was 12. He then studied dark magic’s for 13 years learning different ways of his ancient people. Now living far away from where he was originally.

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
K guys i'm about to post the thread. Remember that you dont have to stay exactly with the script, just close. And let just have fun! Thats what RP's are about. Thank you soooooo much for joining. I appreciate you making an effort to get this section going!

TMat

May 2, 2006
Okayama at the moment
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Name: Takeshi Matsui

Race: Human

Personality: Strong-will; strong-mind; logical; stern, but kind; straightforward in speech; unpredictable in battle; exceedingly resilient; tends to be quiet; maintains calm in dire situations

Pic/Appearance:
anime123.jpg

Biography: A mysterious young man from Bevelle who's experienced far more than his years should allow. He and his parents were involved in the last attempt to take down Sin without the use of Aeons. Although the plan had initially started to work, Sin's power eventually overwhelmed them. He is the sole survivor of the attack and has since been drifting the ocean, unconscious and barely alive.

Kitten

Jul 5, 2008
Arizona/Japan
Zenny
(Oops. Apologies, I should have posted this long long ago. but here it is...)

Name: Adelyne
Race: Human
Bio: Green eyes and light brown mid-length hair. Adelyne was born in Killika with an older brother and younger sister, both died on the attack of sin. Little is known about her, she tends to be a quiet person. She continues looking for a way to avenge her family.

Spazz

Oct 26, 2008
Zenny
I want to be a bad guy :( can I make an antagonist character bio?

PLEEEEEEZE