GFX Team

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I am instituting a team of artists. You're job will be doing seasonal GFX, such as Winter Spring Summer and Fall themes. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts and other game. Also when Nitz gets back, he will need help with the web page, and he will probably ask for some assistance from you.

If you feel you can do these things, sign up here. There will be a contest on who the leader might be. You guys get to choose your name and must make a banner for your team.

Final Keyblade

Nov 2, 2008
Zenny
I feel really compelled to join this, but I've never been on a GFX Team and I don't know what other artists are here. How big will these "seasonal GFX" be?

Final Keyblade

Nov 2, 2008
Zenny
What exactly will this contest to be the leader be? Or will this be explained later?...I have cool names coming to mind for our group

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
As soon as the site get up to par we will definately do this. Seddy and i were talking and we were thinking of making two different groups who do GFX. Then we can have competitions. But it might be a bit. Right now increase activity is need on all member parts.