GP City

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Welcome to GP city, a city of high rise building's and late nights. A city where on any one day there can be anything from a battle between light and dark, to a nice easy talk in the coffee shop downtown. The city is divided into 4 sections: The light sector(Light Members) The dark sector(Dark Members) The Neutral Zone, And the industrial sector. In the middle of the city is a tall building with the initials GP on top of it in Neon lights. This is the staff building where all the staff members work during the day.

It is currently spring which means the White leaved branches of the trees in the light sector are blooming. It is said that if one is to take the leaf of a white leaf tree, It will bring them good luck along with great wisdom in the knowledge of the light.

The tree's of the dark sector blooming in fall, when all the rest of the plant's are dying. The myth says that if one is to take a leaf from a dark leaf tree, it will bring them great power and fortune, along with great wisdom in the dark arts.

The Neutral sector is always kept in bloom, being stocked with an assortment of rare tree's and plant's as well as sculpture's and artwork from around the world. It is truly and honor to have a piece of your work in the Museum of GP city. Along with the many pieces of history, The neutral sector also has many shops from which any one person might by anything from. The neutral sector also houses the two schools of light and dark.

The neutral sector also houses the temple of blue. The safe haven for those wishing not to be involved in any sort of battle or any of the events around GP city. The temple of blue, and the Administration building, are the only two building's which are protected from the event's around GP city, however the members may only enter the temple of blue. ( with the exception of the VIP members which may enter the VIP club on the second floor of the Admin building.

And that's pretty much all there is too GP city. At any one moment, any number of things can be going on. It's all a matter of what you choose. Will you wreak great havoc upon GP city? Will you stand and fight the forces of darkness? Maybe you will follow the way of blue and remain constantly in the neutral Zone as a teacher of one of the two schools Or a high priest at the temple of blue. You decide, your destiny is your fate, What will you do with it?

((( Please note this is an open RP, you have no obligation to post here. Feel free to come and go as you please)))

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
"Yes. They have. People have been growing up in one of the worlds of Light or Dark. They grow to be accustom to it. When the time comes to make a decision they choose what they were taught growing up. But it is also our fault. We have not been doing our job with spreading the ways of Blue." Ghost looks down at the front door to see someone leave it.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Jing sat quietly in his office near the top of the Gp staff building" ... I have to go organize things at the temple of blue later" he whispered to himself out of exhaustion. It was hard being a high prophet and a staff member. He looked out the window behind him, noticing the tall towers of the temple of blue.

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Tsukasa prepared to leave the Temple Of Blue. He took off his High Prophet Gowns and put on his black Band T-Shirt and camo shorts. He put on his black socks and his shoes. He tied the laces and left the temple for the GP Staff Building. There was only one other staff member who was also a High Prophet of Blue. Head High Prophet Jing was one of the most powerful figures in all of GP City. Being an Admin and the Head High Prophet probably was very stressful on him, so Tsukasa decided to go see how he was doing. Plus he had duties that were required of him at the Staff Building.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Jing glanced at the high pile of papers on his desk which still needed to be done before he went home for the night."... I don't understand why i put myself in this position." He sighed and picked up one of the papers reading it out loud " GP city Budget and expenses " he looked down, dropping the paper to his desk sighing again. " so much to do..." He continued signing papers for about 5 minutes and then walked over to his couch and sat down and started watching something on TV. The office had a built in bathroom and a kitchen along with a full fledged bedroom. All of this just in case something ever happened and he wasn't able to leave. Every Admin had a similar office. Jing lie on the couch, watching his TV mindlessly, taking a short break.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
RikuReplica jumped from rooftop to rooftop. He looked down at the city below. It was a beautiful day. He jumped down and walked toward the Staff Building. He was going to break in and get a job as an Admin. He scaled the side of the building and climbed. No one saw him. He got to the top and went in through an open window. The Admins were on a lunch break. He got on the computer and changed his status to an admin. He heard someone coming so he jumped out the window and landed gently on the ground.

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
((Riku... you're not an admin....))

Tsukasa knocked on Jing's Office door. He stood there waiting for someone to answer. He heard someone rummaging around inside so he knew he must be there, but he could also hear the t.v. Tsukasa knew Jing. He hardly ever just left his t.v. on and walked away from it. When Jing was watching t.v. he intended to watch t.v.

"Hey Jing you in there?"

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Jing sat up quickly, hearing a knock at the door. He had fallen asleep. ".. yea.. I'm here" he said clearing his through." he walked over and opened the door seeing Tsukasa standing there." Oh ghost whats up man?" Jing turned to look outside seeing a lot of the lights in the temple turned off" That time already huh? well come in for a few minutes.. im bored as hell anyways man." Jing walked over and sat back down in his desk chair, swirling around for a moment " weee" he giggled as a child spinning in a chair would" So whats up?

Last edited:

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
Ghost locked the office door behind him. He was still in theTemple of Blue. He was late leaving. So much paper work to do today. Not enough time. Ghost walked down the long hallway and out a door that led into the Plaza. He went over to the fountain and put a coin on the stone wall surrounding it. "May God bless my future." He said. He turned and walked to the gigantic front doors. He sighed.
The air was clear and cold. The night had made it chillier than normal. He walked down the steps and through the arch way. Ghost stopped at the street. He looked to his left. Home. He looked to his right. Office. Ghost sighed again. Today's not over yet. He turned right and walked down the street.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
" Ah not much man... Just working. Loads of paper work... you know the usual." Jing got up from his chair, no longer seeing any fun in it. He stood next to the window and sighed." Your right man... it is hard. It's a real strain on the spirit. Thank Blue i'm not dead yet huh?" Jing looked out across the city, seeing it begin to light up with neon signs and such. it was beautiful in a sense, but in another it was ugly.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
RikuReplica woke up from his dream. How he wished he was an admin. But right now, he was in the temple being the Prophet of Blue. He looked at what he was doing. He still had a lot of pape work to finish. He got up and walked out of the room yawning. He'd finish it later. He walked outside to the city and looked up. Twas a very nice day. He kept walking until he reached the staff building. He was hoing he might find Tsukasa in there. They had become good friends working at the Temple together. He went up and knocked on Tsu's door. No answer. He waited a while but then he thought maybe Tsu was visiting Jing. After all, they were best friends. he went up to Jing's room and knocked.

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
Majime walked quietly through the Dark Sector of GP, her boots clapping against the pavement of the street. The cool breeze blowing her hair to the side...Her face is sullen. She walks for a bit longer until she comes in view of the large GP building. Her eyes slowly study the building, her left hand clenches a gun. Majime's jet black leather reflects light and the whiteness of her teeth through her grin. A drop of sweat runs down her face as she continues her way forward.

"...today...the prophets shall be eleminated"

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Jing sighed looking out the window" You know my old friend... We haven't had our daily run in with the assassins yet today...So i suggest you just stick around" There was a knock on the door. Jing opened it quickly and smiled" oh ... Your not here to try and kill us are you? cause you don't really look like the usual person." Jing let him in and closed the door behind him." We are kind of waiting on someone right now.... so feel free to have a seat. Tsukasa... put some coffee on, it's getting late, our friend may be tired if they show up tonight... so lets give them some coffee" Jing smiled and sat down on the floor by the window, waiting for someone else to knock.