Hello Rocktrns here

Rocktrns

Jan 17, 2011
United States
Zenny
Hello I'm rocktrns
My real name is Travis I live in New Jersey in the USA
I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I plan on going to culinary school,and I'm a cook at a Hotel. Some game systems that I have owned are atari,Genesis PS1 PS2. Currently I am into a FPS Game :2guns: called Combat arms. Its a good game check it out. one of my other hobbies is Aquariums I have a 10 gallon fish tank with 9 fish and live plants I plan on aquascaping it. That's about it for now see you all around.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
You sound like an interesting person, i didn't think anyone had the Genisis or atari anymore. Those things were rare when i was like 5, much less now that i am older. AS FOR THE FISH....well i have never had fish or anything so i can't really say much about them. Fish tanks with actual fish and plants in them are pretty cool though.

Can't say i have ever met someone who wanted to go to culinary school, have you always wanted to be a cook/chef? In any case, welcome to GP. Don't know if this is your first time here or an older member coming back, but both are welcome types here.