Movies Horror Movies

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Haha I just love them. Hostel is a very gorey one, like, possibly worse than Saw (WHICH ALSO ROCKED!)

Friday the 13th was great as well. Oh, Scream too
tongue.gif

So what do you guys think of scary movies?

Got any favorite ones?

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
the snl production is with spade and farly, the other one sgt. dreamer is talking about is an indy film. i did some concept art for a b-indy film called i'm coming for you..the movie was so bad.i couldn't even watch it all the way through..

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I'm going to stream this new horror movie on my Netflix tonight. I hope it's going to be something very creepy and enjoyable.

IMG-20230404-WA0050.jpg

Reactions: Olaji

Olaji

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I watched The Pope's Exorcist and Evil Dead Rise last week and I can say they did well in the effects used in both of them. The Pope's Exorcist was my favourite. There was too much gore in Evil Dead Rise for those who crave such in horror.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
This year is already over and right now I am looking forward to the horror movies that are going to be released starting from next year. One of my most anticipated one of them is going to be Constantine 2.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
Horror movies have been something I have watched in the past, movies such as Stephen King's IT, The Exorcist and Insidious are three that jump out at me that I have watched in the past.

I will admit that I am not a huge fan of horror movies and don't tend to watch them as much as some do.