• No way!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
well it will work like this.. we go into the room.. if i run out screaming.. then you know she has a wing dang doodle. if you just hear screaming.. then she doesn't and i am gonna compile a letter to penthouse..lol

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well it will work like this.. we go into the room.. if i run out screaming.. then you know she has a wing dang doodle. if you just hear screaming.. then she doesn't and i am gonna compile a letter to penthouse..lol
hahahahhahahahhaha LOL

Have fun seeing the wing diddly dangly ding ding.... then her i mean his security is going to lock you in! :p

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Lady Gaga is a very crazy person and I love her exactly the way she is. She recently featured on Fortnite. I already bought her skin on the game.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I remember these rumors very well when they started and it was not long after she released her singles such as Just Dance and PokerFace. There were so many rumors that she was a guy despite the fact it was obvious that she wasn't. I don't tend to hear this as much anymore now though so I guess the rumors just kind of phased out after a while.