Journey to the Underworld

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
History

The year is 3010. Technology has advanced incredibly throughout the years. The only thing is...Nothing works. Computers are down and phone lines are shot. Batteries will no longer work even when they are just made. Only guns will function properly. Cities are in ruins with no hope of being rebuilt. In the heart of the United States there is a entrance to an unkown world. NEW YORK... No one dare go in it after the expidition of 2320. More than a masacre happened that day. That's when the world was f***ed.
Out of the cavern came crawling out evil monsters. The remaining humans in the great city of New York created a variety of counter strike teams. Each with their own special name. Each with their own "special power."
The groups are:
Scorpia
CSRT (Counter Strike Rally Team)
and more...

You can make up your own team or join another.

Name:
Mastered Weapon: (As in which one are you good at)
Bio:
Appearence: It can be a disription or an appearance.
Group:

Name: Sev Thane
Nickname: Ghost
Mastered Weapon: any assault weapon with burst
Bio: As a kid Sev grew up along the country side where his father taught him to shoot and hunt. On a fateful day when Sev was the age of 15 the creatures raided there home. Sev fought off as many as he could only to be taken as a POW. After killing Sev's parents they took Sev and threw him in prison. (This part of the Bio is missing for a certain reason.) Being held in prison messed with Sev's head. A lot. After 5 years in prison Sev had managed to come up with a flawless escape plan. He escaped and went back to his home. It was worse that he thought. The house was almost collapsed. Sev destroyed what was left and built a new house. Out of simple wood. Now it's 5 years later. Sev has joined a resistance force known as Scorpia.
Appearence: Black hair that reaches down to the neck. A black and grey beanie covers it up. Black cargo pants and a long black jacket. A black T-shirt with the logo of the group Scorpia on the front. A strap runs over his chest and back which holds his gun in place.
Group: Scorpia

The mission is to go through the cave and kill all of the creatures that get in your way from the main life core. Once you destroy the main life core get out of there. The creatures will start to blow up. Their insides are made of an acid.

No God Moding
No Power-Playing
No Controlling other peoples characters
If you are the only one on your team you control what they do

Last edited:

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
This looks like a cool RP so i'll join

Name: Drake Harper
Nickname: Kraken or Demon
Mastered Weapon: The old fashion Cutlass
Bio: He lived in New York ever since he was born. His father had been out weeks at a time trying to get to the core. He was in the group "Chaos Destroyers". His father had been fighting all the time and died later on right before he reached the core. Drake decided to follow in his fathers footsteps. Drake had always been fond of the 1700 pirates he heard so much about. His dad even made him a cutlass when he was little. Now he uses it in battle, along with all his guns and bombs and crap. His team mates would often make fun of him, even though he was amazing with it. They would call him 'Kraken' but eventually, the name stuck as a preferred nickname of his.
Appearence: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/Storms_on_horizon/Anime Types/Future/hawkeye.jpg
Group: Chaos Destroyers

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
All right. This Rp is a little bit different. At the beggining of the Rp announce all your teammates names. Then make up a way to have you go to the cavern. It seems the RikuReplica has somewhat did that with the history of his father. You'll see what I mean in the second or third post. After the Rp starts.

(Which is right now)

Sev walked to the door and opened it. He walked down the steps wiping his hands with a rag. The grease and oil made his hands seem unusable. He saw all the people running around. They like hideous cokroaches. They don't appreciate life for what it really means. Sev looks over to his left. The garage door is open. He walks to it. Two cars. Two old cars.
A man walks up behind Sev. "I don't think they will ever run again." The man said. Sev pulls out a pistol and aims it at the mans head. "Damn it. Don't ever come up from behind me!" Sev yelled. "I know. I just wanna have a little fun today. What do ya say?" He asked. "Hmm. Well Angia, (A guy. Name is from the movie Prestige.), I say we round up the team and go out demon hunting."
A smile came to Angia.

They walked into a room on the bottom floor of a 6 story building. It was dark. "Well. It seems we have a pointless need to go hunting. Are you with me?" Sev asked.....

Last edited:

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Drake quickly pulled on his boots. He walked over to his closet and pulled out his cutlass and put it in its sheath. He then took out a few bombs and a gun or two and strapped the bombs to his waist and hung the guns over his back. He ran down the stairs to where his wife had was waiting and making breakfast. His wife was pregnant. "I'll skip on that today. The training is over and now is when we really go into battle." he said to her. She smiled and looked up. "Be careful, ok?" He walked over and gave her a kiss. "Ok. But i should go. Leon and the others are waiting." At that, Drake walked out the door. As soon as he was out, he looked around at the once great city of New York. He couldn't believe how bad things were. His dad had tried to go in the cavern during the expedition of 2320. They had been out for months and had been sending back progress reports along the way. One day, the reports just stopped and thats how they knew they were dead. Drake walked through the city with all the fire and disease and fear. People were running everywhere. Drake took out his cutlass and began to run. He ran to the old abandoned school and went to what was once the nurse's office. There was a man waiting for him inside. "Leon, i'm here. Where are the others?" said Drake. "Hey Demon. They're not here yet. At this point i'm not entirely sure if we are ready yet. I mean think about it. Ten years ago we had it bad. After the expedition no one thought we'd be able to rebuild the city. But now i'm starting to think, why did we even join? This is like a living nightmare. One you can't wake up out of." "You're talking too fast...are you starting to have second thoughts?" asked Drake. "Yes, i am. But besides the matter, have you even seen these monsters? They're terrifying." replied Leon. "Well as soon as the Technicians find a way to get everything to start working again, it'll be easier." Leon stared at Drake as if he were an idiot. "They've been working on it for years. And these monsters now have complete control! There is absolutey nothing they could do to help us." Suddenly, the ground started to shake. Drake looked out the window and watched as a burning building crumbled to the ground. "Thats it! We have to stop this!" he said with a glare in his eye.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
Sev looked down the alley way. The tash cans were tipped over spilling trash out onto the street. Not like that was something new. A crash came from the other side of a building. A creature jumps out of a window and into the alley. Sev holds up his gun and fires. The thing flies back and hits the ground. "Got him." Sev said over the radio. He runs down the alley way and hides on one side of a dumpster.
One of the creatures jumps on the dumpster. Sev stands up slowly. He pulls out a sawd off shotgun. Old fashioned but effective. He aims it at the beast. Blood and guts fly out both ends of it. Sev stands over the mutilated carcas of the thing. He bends down and snaps it's neck.
People started to run widly past the alley. Sev turned and looked at them. "Guys. Regroup. We have a bigger problem." He got off his radio and started to run. He exited the alley and looked up into the sky. "S***." He said to himself.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
"Do what you want, here take your earpiece." said Leon to Drake as he handed him his ear-phone. "I don't know what good its going to do. Nothing works." said Drake as he took the earpiece and put it in his ear. "We got this to work earlier on in the week. It'll keep us in contact. But i don't know how long till it gives out." said Leon. With a nod, Drake jumped out the window and ran to the remains of the building. He took out his cutlass. It seemed calm. Then Drake heard a teribble sound behind him, it was like a screeching monkey. He spun around and slahed at a creature that was heading straight for him. THe creature fell to the ground dead. "I found one and he's dead" he said into his earpiece. He continued to walk. He found another one of those creatures. He put his sword away and grabbed his gun. He shot it at the monkey-like creature. More started appearing. He shot at all of them to injure them enough for a quick escape. He ran out of the building and headed downtown. On his way he saw someone. By the jacket he could tell he was on the Scorpia team. Drake then heard some more screeching behind him. He took out his cutlass and slashed at more monsters. He ran down the street in the opposite direction of where the Scorpia guy was. "Many of them seem to be in the uptown area." he said into his earpiece. "Also i spotted a guy from Scorpia." Drake spotted another burning building and ran inside it looking for survivors. "Hello?" he called out. No answer. He started walking farther in it. He then heard llittle voices. They were muffled but Drake could make out what they were saying. "Help! Help us!" He followed the voices to a closed door. Parts of the building started crashing down. The building started burning down. Drake kicked the closed door open and found five men inside. "Demon!" they all said in union. The men were also from Chaos Destroyers. "Hey guys, come on, we have to get out of here. Leon's waiting for us at the school." Drake said as he broke the back window. The men started filing out of the window one by one. "I found the rest of the Chaos Destroyers. They were in a burning building not too far from the school. We're heading your way now." said Drake into the earpiece. "Great j---count---you---hurry---" was all that Drake heard Leon say. "Sh*t" said Drake to himself. The earpiece had died.

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Seth was a loner. He had to be to be in the SATU program. The whole point of the unit was to be the best of the best, when alone. In fact, Seth had only met one other person in the SATU Unit. His Sensei was the best fighter and soldier Seth had ever known. Up until his death, when he was killed by Demons during the time when the demons were cast out of heaven. Seth traveled around New York, looking for anything suspisious... The city had been abandoned long ago. No signs of life could be seen. Not to Seth atleast. Then he heard a scream coming from the 7th sector of New York. Seth ran towards the shreak.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
Sev fired off another round. His bullets didn't seem to have too much of an effect on the monster. But it did have some. His bullets were wearing down the creature’s armor. This was a special creature. It was more powerful and much bigger than the original. 12ft taller than the others. Sev was hoping his team arrived soon. The clip fell to the ground hitting the old cement. He started to reach for another one. He looked down. He noticed something. One left. He only had one clip left in his belt. And it was one of the smaller ones. Only 6 burst shots left.
A shot rang out. Only one, loud shot. Sev looked up and to the right. He saw Angia sitting in the window seal holding a high powered sniper rifle. “Toss me a clip.” Sev said over the radio. He got no response. It had finally died for good. There was no fixing it now. The first time was a miracle. Sev looked at Angia, who looked back down to him. He raised his hand with a clip in it. Dropped it and pointed to himself. Angia thought to himself. Clip…dropped…him… He found it out. Sev had run out of ammo. He went to the other window on the corner of the building. He tossed out a clip. Angia had at least 2 clips of ammo for every weapon the group had.
Sev dropped out his used clip and snapped on the other one. He aimed his weapon at the monsters head. Two more people jumped out of an alley way. They ran up to Sev and formed a line. The held their guns up and started to fire. An automatic and a semi-auto. Must be Jason and Ralph. “Glad you can make it boys.” The creature looked down at the group. It slowed it’s pace of fighting. It was tiring. “Now the weak spot.” Sev said to himself.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
The Chaos Destroyers and Drake jumped in through the window of the school. Leon was right inside. "Very nice..." he said. "And you also said you found a guy from Scorpia? The CDs and Scorpias are not that good of affiliates but y'know." Leon walked to the window and looked outside it. Another building fell. "The cavern is where we're going boys. Tonight we start a new expedition. I am going to contact Sev, he's one of the Scorpias. I think we can use Scorpia's help for this mission is like no other. You all have been in training for a while and today is your first day. But tonight is the day." Leon got on his radio and tried to contact Sev. "Sev...Sev.....can you hear me? This is CD leader Leon. Do you read?"

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
Sev ran underneath the legs of the monster. With his back to the monster and the monsters back to him he jumps up and grabs part of the monster. He climbs up using one hand, holding his gun in the other. He continues his climb. Now the creature is strugling. Trying helplessly to get Sev off his back. No use. Sev climbed up and stopped just below the neck. "Good night." Sev said. He pressed a button and a blade shot out of a hidden compartment. It didn't shoot out like a bullet, but stopped part way. There was a small indent just below the neck. "There you are." Sev jammed the blade into the spot.
The creature's eyes widened. It fell to the ground. Sev was launched forward and landed only a few feet from Ralph and Jason. They walked up to him.

"You okay?" Jason asked. He held out a hand to help Sev up.

"Yeah. Scraped is all." Sev said as he grabbed the hand. Angie walked up to them. "You guys have all the fun." He said. "Oh...by the way. I got my radio transmitter to work. And the first thing I heard was some guy calling for you Sev. It's coming from another group because the transmistion code was different." Sev grabbed the ear piece and the seperated mic. "This is Sev. What group are you from. We didn't here that part."

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Leon waited and didn't get any reply. He was about to shut off the radio when he heard a voice. "This is Leon from Chaos Destroyers. My team and i are planning to venture into the Cavern tonight. We were wondering if old affiliates wouldn't mind teaming up."