Kara's AMV's

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I got an interest in making AMV'sMost of them are from Final Fantasy Games, but I decided I would post up some of them. Please Download and tell me if you like. I only have two uploaded now. But more to come soon!

Game/Anime: Final Fantasy X to X-2 -Music: Sway by Lostphrophets.
http://files.filefront.com/SWAYwmv/;4922059;;/fileinfo.html

Game/Anime: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Music: Aerials by System of a Down. Please note: This video contains minor minor minor spoilers =P but shouldn't spoil anything.
http://files.filefront.com/Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_Aerialswmv/;5002337;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I think there running maintainence or something it seems..... I can't download LOL says error then when I went back it said there doing maintainence...... I'll wait BTW I sound stupid saying this but whats AMV's?

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
AMV = Anime Music Vidio

......i want to start playing FFX again cause of that vidio lol

it was great, the song was perfect, it went well with the clips you had

awesome job :cool:

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
hmmm works now eh.... *goes to check it* damn... you FFX people LOL someone invite me over for a weekend FFX party so I can udnerstand FFX and love it like all of you love it.........

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Thank you, very much. :) And Harry I would invite you, but You live way far away from me lol. Too far to reach. Anyways Glad that you all liked it. I'll post more soon. asap.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
too far to reach.... now im scared.... I can see it now me walking on the street this car pulls by a hand reaches out pulls me inside and drives off :p but really you should make more AMV's :D

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I will soon currently working on an Advent Children one :p and it looks good so far.

Edit: I am done with it...look at first post, it's under the first AMV

Last edited:

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
hmmmm few questions for you now :p

Okay

1) who's the dude that has the longer white hair who fights the other guy with the short hair?

2) does the guy with the long white hair die at the end? LOL I didn't see him get hit... but it seems he dies somehow? LOL

3) who's KTZ? Kill The Zombie? :p j/k unless you have a T which is ur middle inital?

Last edited:

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Death Knight said:
hmmmm few questions for you now :p

Okay

1) who's the dude that has the longer white hair who fights the other guy with the short hair?

2) does the guy with the long white hair die at the end? LOL I didn't see him get hit... but it seems he dies somehow? LOL

3) who's KTZ? Kill The Zombie? :p j/k unless you have a T which is ur middle inital?

No the guy with the white long hair did not die.. and it's not the end of FFAC. Names Kadaj btw.

KTZ are my initials. =P dont ask how the name was brought up. lol

The dude with the longer hair is Sephiroth...BUT IT is just a FLASHBACK from FFVII The game.