No Homo

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
I belive a man shouldn't have to say no homo. If you say no homo you were thinking in gay terms, Wich makes u a...*drum roll* FLAMING HOMO!

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
he doesn't even use no homo correctly, just randomly says it. And does he know any word besides "Mutha ****a" and "****a"? Cause that was like....every other word.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
he doesn't even use no homo correctly, just randomly says it. And does he know any word besides "Mutha ****a" and "****a"? Cause that was like....every other word.

I know, I think that's ignorant. Making us black people look like that's all we know, stupid games.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
He was just saying that ppl do certain things to make a whole group of ppl look bad. As far as the video, i think brah-man is gay because he is super sensitive about it. SUPER SENSITIVE. No need to be all mad cuz the ice cream man asked you if you wanted nuts. Ignorance right there man.

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Anyone who would bash someones head in for something like asking if they wanted nuts on a sundae, which is a very logical question, because they think it's gay, is gay. No doubt.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, And he got mad at his friend because he asked him "Do you want some fruit loops?"