Reviewers

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
If you would like to write reviews on video games, xbox, ps2, pc etc... anything on any game and mabye if we really want to crank it up mabye reviews on music etc... please post here and let me know if you've done any reviews before etc.. the more info you can tell me the better. Thanks

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well as you know i'm intrested in filling a position for website staff. I'm thinking of doing reviews for PS2 games. If you becoming a staff confilcts with me being a staff member of the forums and i'm unable to do it i'll stick with my position on the forum.

Sign me up.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
If I don't have enough time due my activity decline on the 6th of feb wuold it be alright to resign and hand the position over to someone? I don't really want to sign up to something that I couldn't get out of.

California

Tired Eyes
Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I can review games for PSP, PS2 and possibly other consoles. And I can review fairly, without too much of a biased view on games. :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I know I may be a little bit late. But nonetheless, if there's 1 thing for sure I know I can do for the website. Its game reviewing. I can review mainly any PS1/PS2 game, as well as some past Sega Genesis titles, not to mention a handful of Gamecube and Gameboy games.

If you wanna see a couple good reviews I've already done. Check the Game Reviews section, my reviews on Final Fantasy X and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. :)

Zidane

Jan 12, 2006
Southern Indiana
squarereality.com
Zenny
Maverick said:
I can do proper gramer, i got an A+ in Language Arts Enrichment(Highest In School).It's just easier to do slang on forums or Instant Messaging.

It is? Hell, I can type reguarly and in Proper Grammar as fast as you can type that slang. So yeah.

As far as reviews, I can do a few. Once I get SR finished, I will have a few already on there.