War Of The Pancakes

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Tsukasa has been confronted by the ultimate of all warfares... HUNGER!!! Plus in his search for food, specifically eggs, he has found out that the only available food is PANCAKES!!! OH NO!! THE HORROR!!! So now, wih a camo army helmet on his head and spatula in hand, he fights against the Pancakes in his quest to make POTCAKES & EGGS!! Will you help him?? ENLIST NOW AND JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE PANCAKE MENACE!!

TEMPLATE:

Name: (Your Name MUST be your Username on GP)
Weapon:
Armour:

Mine

Name: Tsukasa
Weapon: Spatula... and assorted cuttlery
Armour: Camo Arm Helmet

Remember this is an RP that is made just to make people laugh.....

Last edited:

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
www.blender.org
Zenny
XD... we are done talking about the uniforms.... I guess I will start it....

Tsukasa looked around at his troops... As of that moment there were 3 other than him. GaaraMaster, RPGirl, and Ghost. All were excellent warriors and would prove fine soldiers against the Pancake race.

"Ok men, now is the day that we rid the earth of the Pancake Scum. First order of things is I must assign my Second In Command."

Tsukasa took an extra Camo Army Helmet that had been laying beside him and presented it to Ghost.

"I choose you Ghost because I have known you for many years, trained with you, and I know you are an excellent soldier. Now, should anything happen to me, you troops will listen to Ghost from that time being. I don't want any K.I.A. or even M.I.A. so don't go getting killed out there. Next order of things, what do you troops know of the Pancake? That it's round? It tastes like a manilla folder? It's is made from the intestines of a Glargal Beast of Traal, boiled in hot whale urine and then cut to it's round shape, the ultimate shape of evil? All true but you must realize the enemy is smart, so be smarter. Don't let them corner you and if you have to, use these," Tsukasa said as he handed out small little boxes that would easily fit in a small pocket.

"They are mouses. It's soul purpose is to destract the Pancakes in order for you to escape. Pancakes will do anything for a mouse. Now is everyone ready?"

RPGirl

RPGirl trwirled her Favorte pan in her hand and held it tight, "Heh, well...Bye now, I'm walking away." Siad RPGirl as she was about to leave. "I mean I really didn't even sighn up for this army, I was just in it for the cookies they handed out when you sighn up." Siad RPGirl as sighed.

"But Man, that was some gooooood cookies." Siad RPGirl with a daydreamers smile.

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
www.blender.org
Zenny
"Yes they should. Now let's go troops!!" Tsukasa yelled as he jumped over the table they were hiding behind and took off towards the kitchen. Tsukasa could hear the pancakes but he could not see them. "They must be the ninjas of the pancake race," Tsukasa thought, and he took off towards the stoves for cover.