Would you sue your parents?

Would you sue your parents because you fell down in their driveway?

• In a heartbeat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only if I needed the money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe if they were really negligent...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
This is retarded.. a daughter went to visit her mom for her birthday then slipped on their icy driveway and now is suing her for $75,000???

Sorry, I don't have a link, because it was taken down.

But come on... who does that??? :mad:

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
This is retarded.. a daughter went to visit her mom for her birthday then slipped on their icy driveway and now is suing her for $75,000???

Maybe she was adopted and didn't like them?

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
lol could be... but that's still pretty sad to sue your adopted parent's who actually wanted you and cared... sad...

naww when you're adopted, as you grow up, you dont have the same feelings for ur parents as they were your own..its kinda sad

Jing

The King Of Bandits
I have a ton of issues with my "family". We don't mesh very well, and it's been that way since i decided to take my own path through life. So it's probably for the best that i see the people i live with as simply other human beings. I see them the same as i would see any stranger on the street. They are just people. That being said, and since i wouldn't sue another person unless the situation really called for it, i would take the same stance with them. I'll be the first to admit that it probably looks really sad from the outside, but if you were in my shoes then you would understand why i have the views that i do.

(and no, for those wondering, i'm not sad about it. I'm actually living in some of the happiest times of my life : D)

Klempavko

Mar 23, 2016
Zenny
I know this post is not actual anymore...

But it angers me..., who would actually sue his her parents...

Sooo stupid as fk

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny

She's a leach. I would have say that she fell on purpose with the intention of actually suing her parents for the $75,000.

She's completely mad!!

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny

I would never sue my parents for any reason whatsoever.

The only thing that my parents owe me is bringing me into the world and training me to be good to take care of myself.

Once that's done, I will leave home and take care of them.

The lady is a beast.

Phabbyfundz

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I wouldn't Sue my parents for anything and even if they wronged me I would just find a more better way to resolve our differences.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny

It's definitely going to only someone who's mentally and physically messed up that's going to sue his or her parents for any reason whatsoever. She's one hell of a retarded and crazy being.