You know you've played too much RPG Inferno when . . .

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
If you're anything remotely like me, you'll know when you've played WAAAAAAAY to much RPG Inferno. Maybe you skip sleep-time. Maybe you feel Kingdom Hearts's battle system is too fast-paced, or you just don't do anything else.

Well, tell us how YOU know when YOU'VE played it too much.

For me, I know when I have when I start going into these wierd trances where I think of anything BUT RPG Inferno and become absolutely disconnected from what's going on - until 10 wins against Practice Bot later, when I come out of it and have no idea WTF happened.

Laharl

May 17, 2007
Zenny
I haven't a clue what you mean but I know that one of my friends can't get enough. I had to search for a site with it so he could play on it. Talk about addict xD.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
lol, hopefully when we (eventually) put our Inferno online it'll satisfy him enough. Along with all the other members, whom I may have to "encourage" (read: threaten and torture in as cruel a method as possible) to play it :p

Ender

May 18, 2007
Zenny
What is RPG Inferno? I've heard Daraku talk about it, but don't really know what it is...

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
RPG Inferno is a forum role-playing game hack, where the idea is to level up by defeating bots (there's no max level; I've seen people as high as level 209!). There's also items you can buy, clans, a mini-game called Triple Triad (yep, the one from FFVIII) and in RPG Inferno 3.0 which we have, parties and quests - all controlled by a team of RPG admins (me and a couple of other people whom I'll be meeting today or tomorrow).

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Actually, there is a max level of 200 billion something. All stats max out at that number. Like if you put in 9999999999999999, it would convert it back down to the max number of 200 billion something. Just thought I'd point that out. x3

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
I know, but really the only ways to do that in a lifetime are to edit someone's RPG profile or create a bot worth craploads of EXP. Not that you'd actually do either.