3.0 Story Mode

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I saw this from a friend so I thought I'd make a rpg story mode ;)

All right as you all know in rpg inferno 3.0 we will have towns, cities, shops in towns, battle grouds in towns etc.. So im thinking since rpg is mostly gonna be about clan wars, im thinking why not make each clan own 3 towns/cities w/e you want to call it, After I get enought clan owners to post here I will be creating a rpg story mode so we all have a purpose for playing rpg 3.0

Okay now the towns if you're in a clan now and YOU 100% sure you're gonna own a clan in 3.0 and you want a town, city ( so you can do w/e you want in it ;) )pelase post this

Clan Name-
Owner-
3 cities- ( please include a capital, in capital that is where the owner of clan will live )
Guardians of town- ( who will guard which town from intruders )

If you're not in a clan and u enter a town that an person owns it'll be very hard for u to survive lol so it's best to be in a clan

here mine

Clan Name- The Dark Warriors
Owner- Kadaj
3cities- Hollow Bastion, Zanarkand ( capital ) and Kilika
Guardian Of Town- Uchiha Sasuke ( guardian of zanarkand )

I will post more information about 3.0 story mode later on, if you have any questions PM me ;)

Last edited:

Infested Chaladar

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Clan Name-Scantid Armada
Owner-Xaax
3 cities- ( KOpulu,Nemsis,SHri(my capital )
Guardians of town- ( NOt yet known )

We should have town members so we could have citizens.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
btw I forgot to mention tht the towns u own can be invaded :D thats why we have private forums, to discuss how to protect land, and who to invade first

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Clan Name- The Konoha Shinobi
Owner- Meh. (RPG Name is Hyuuga Neji)
3 cities- *Konoha village (Hidden Leaf Village), Hidden Sand Village, and Hidden Mist Village.
Guardians of town- Obviously, I will guard our capital town Konoha. As for the position of guardians of the other towns, I will have to ask around the clan.

Larxene

Apr 11, 2006
Memoria
Zenny
Clan Name- Organization XIII
Owner- Blind Folded Unknown
Cities- Castle Oblivion, Ultimecia's Castle, and Sillent Hill (just my ideas)
Guardians- (I'll have to discuss with BFU).