A Dying Forum (No Not Gamerz Place)

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
I decided one day while i was on KHInsider that i'd check out the forums. after all, i haven't been on them since Kadaj sent me that pm telling me about this site. I had a new pm in my mailbox so i checked it. It was one of my old forum friends asking for my help. I got the pm a couple of months back so i decided to pm him explaining why i'm never on. and i started writing: "I don't hang out here anymore. Now i moved to: http://www.gamerz-place.net/mega" I forgot what my sig and avi looked like so i pressed preview message. It came out like this: "I don't hang out here any more. i moved too: http://www.************.net/mega" what i couldn't believe was that KHInsider is blocking out the name Gamerz-place. Then i got the thought, maybe KHInsider is the forum thats dying. I mean obviously Kadaj sent more than one pm. he probably sent them to a whole bunch of ppl. when the admins looked at the pm archives, they must have seen that they were losing their fans to GP. The problem with this is that no one is going to type gamerz-place.net/mega into the address bar unless they have acctually been here. So the only way to save the forum is to post it on other forums. but if those forums block us out, GP will have no where else to turn. the forum will keep going on and there will be no more new visits. so whats going to happen? ppl will start to leave. I mean i was one of them. i left and never thought i'd ever be back. so if ppl leave, but the forum goes on...what? just a thought

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
KHI's blocking GP? URL? That's very sad, I don't remember there being rules there saying you can't post URLs in PMs. I think we should get back at them and start blocking their URL on this site, and maybe go over to KHI and mass-spam/flame the lot. Besides, KHI sucks without a decent site owner (we went through 3 in 2 months! :O)