Zefrid

May 23, 2007
Zenny
Meh I'm having a bit of trouble with it as well. Forum just needs to be tweaked and polished up.

Crosby

May 1, 1998
Zenny
whoops, yes avatars were disabled... have activated it. Thanks for the feedback, i didnt actually know it was disabled.

As Zefrid mentioned im still tweaking things, but if you notice anything amiss, or have any requests... post a suggestion :cool:

Crosby

May 1, 1998
Zenny
The truth is, we want to keep the pages loading fast, thats why there are tight limits on the avatars, and there will be no images allowed in sigs (the rules still havent been written).

We will probably enhance the profiles later on, allowing you to add custom stuff in, so you can put in all the images/text etc that you want, without degrading the experience of people who just want to surf the forums.

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
find one and save it or just use a url link, then go to ut little profile customization area, like where u type ur state and birthday

smiley170

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
You should hack the school. Go all 733t and H4Xx0rz... Damn, I hate leet speak.

In other news, why don't you have your avatar up yet, brainwasher?

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Yeah. You have to get one to distiguish yourself so we can know at a glance how many times that one guy responded to my post.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Not to mention you've got the highest post count so far... spammer :D
How dare he! I'm supposed to be the biggest spammer here!

But seriously, your avatar tells a lot about you. It puts a face with a name, so to speak. We'd all like to see some indication of how you would represent yourself.

smiley170

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
He'd put a big number, like 9999 to show us he represents himself by his post count. :) Just kiddin'. Get yourself an avatar, dude, and blend in.

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
not anything... have u ever gone to someones myspace blades? its not pretty... i refuse to go anymore, but the point is, choose something remotely not extremely gay and or perverted... plz