Cowboy Bepop

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
OMG, this series is the best all rounded series I've ever watched, it's as all rounded as trigun, BUT better :). Thier are moments when Spike (The main charater is stylish, serious, strong and compassionate. The series is a slow one in story line, you wouldnt notice but the story is cut up into parts and put in episodes discretly... The funny episodes are always the best, the ones that you make you feel are awesome too. Favourite character would have to Edward "Edward is Edward".

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I LOVE Cowboy Bebop, definately my favorite anime of them all! And gah some of the crazy epidodes got me laughing and falling off the couch. I have to agree Edward is cool xD! I love the story line, and I think the characters developed, went very well with the series.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I havent seen the movie!! i cant seem to find it... its so gay! But what is your favorite episode?

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Are you serious?! LOL You have to see it! You find out Ed's gender and more xD..but I dunno What my favorite Episode would be thats are hard decision seeing as I like them all...but the one that really got me laughing was.. Episode 17 "Mushroom Samba" xD

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
THATS WAS AWESOME! lol

Spike and his sneakyness! steals ed's mushrooms, lol

But i feel sorry for the black chick, and the black guy's coffin LOL

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
LOL I know! I loved the whole "Stairway to Heaven" Thing with the talking frog! xD Poor Faye thought she was swimming with the fishes!...And wasn't jet talking to bonzai trees or something? o_O;

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jet was talking to bonzai trees, finding out the meaning of life, LOL

But i would of really wanted to see Ed tripout, that would be so kool!

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Ed is definetly the koolest. So cute :p

Anyway, did anyone like the ending, IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT DONT GIVE IT AWAY :)

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Yeah it was good...but still a little odd..I mean I liked it..but then again I didn't hard to explain..=/ but it's CB so I expected something like that to happen.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
If you've seen trigun i think there very similar in the style of story and episodes of going no where, also the fighting and humour are pretty close. Not sure if they are the same produces but there doing something right.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol rightio then :)

Cowboy bebop is its own genre definately. i thought some of the scenes were pretty intense like the first episode how the man takes Red-eye and also gets shot through the head (ouch!). it was weird though it gave me a big impression of the series but it turned out nothing like that at all.