Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Since this site is kinda bad right now and I havent been good to it
I thought I would be kind enough
to get it some members and get it really active before I do that the admins
here will have to step up big. What I mean by that is forum changes here is
some of my suggestions

Forums- I just think they're kinda boring and people only post in some sections,
I think we should add some sub-forums and just make it better

VIP Color- I think purple isnt good try changing it to dark red like on khi or a different
color.

Staff- I think some of the staff here really dont do much like delete spams etc..
There's lots of spam on this forum and I just think the forum needs good staff.

Awards- I see the people who won the awards usernames arent on here http://www.gamerz-place.net/forums/awards.php
We need to fix that

Sig of the week- I think we should have a SOTW sub forum and have contests.

Vip members- I see that some VIP members dont have over 1000+ posts and I just think that's stupid. So plz make it so that only people with over 1000+ posts can be vip

That's all for now do this and I will go and get members

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
There good ideas for an extension onto mine :) I like that idea of VIPs because were kinda giving them out like lollipops which is ridiculous. Sig of the week or even the month would be a good contest to eneter :)

Thanks for input.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
kadaj said:
Since this site is kinda bad right now and I havent been good to it
I thought I would be kind enough
to get it some members and get it really active before I do that the admins
here will have to step up big. What I mean by that is forum changes here is
some of my suggestions

Forums- I just think they're kinda boring and people only post in some sections,
I think we should add some sub-forums and just make it better

VIP Color- I think purple isnt good try changing it to dark red like on khi or a different
color.

Staff- I think some of the staff here really dont do much like delete spams etc..
There's lots of spam on this forum and I just think the forum needs good staff.

Awards- I see the people who won the awards usernames arent on here http://www.gamerz-place.net/forums/awards.php
We need to fix that

Sig of the week- I think we should have a SOTW sub forum and have contests.

Vip members- I see that some VIP members dont have over 1000+ posts and I just think that's stupid. So plz make it so that only people with over 1000+ posts can be vip

That's all for now do this and I will go and get members
I "might" change the VIP color... someone WILL need to suggest a few colors we change it too that work with BOTH skins we have.....

We can do SIG of the week... but SOMEONE will need to run that event.... weekly...any takers?

As for staff and other forum changes... we are SLOWLY making changes... not rushing anything...