Eragon

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
I saw it. The dragon was made superbly and Rachel Weiss did a great job with the voice acting. The main kid, Eragon, was pretty good too. I liked it...but it is a three part movie. So if you do decide to see it...Eragon(2006) is only part 1 of the trilogy.

Heavenly Damnation

Apr 22, 2006
In your iMAGiNATiON.
Zenny
GAH. MEH.
I just saw it on Friday and it was great, but only for those who haven't read the book. ._. It was a major upset for me because the plot line was screwed up and so were some of the characters. The graphics and animation for the dragon we ah-mazing. But the movie was only an hour and a half.
-Shrugs-
It was a good movie anyways and I suggest seeing it, all my friends loved it a lot. =D

If you have read the book...I'm sorry.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Ive Read the books so im kinda scared to see the movie. I hear that its low in that aspect of the movie. Ill see it sooner or later, but i will not go to see it in the theater.

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Reading the book kinda ruins it, cause the book is much different. But, like Harry Potter, they need to cut down a good book to fit in a 2-3 hour time period. If you see it, be prepared for time skips, missing parts, ect.