Errors.

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
As a active member of this site, I have witnessed multiple things that are "errors". Some of them involve the VBPlaza, while some just involve the normal skin layout. The first topic I would like to suggest is the VBPlaza....

in the VB Plaza, it seems that there are multiple things that do not work. One, there is a Reputation giving item, yet there is no reputation that we can view. Also, there is the "View posts in different style" that does not work. That is what I am not sure of. Also, we can change our custom title, so we don't have to purchase it.... So, overall, there is mutliple flaws in the VBplaza. I am not sure if you got a chance to look at them, but they are there.

The second topic is the overall forum. I have seem to come across countless members that can't find the "log out" button. Maybe moving that to the top would be easier for them. Also, the fact that there is one skin and one skin only is sort of iffy. Personally, I would like to see the forum stretched out to fill the whole window, not just the middle. :/ The other issue that I would like to introduce is the spamming problem going on. For instance, one word posts for nominations and nominating people that have already been nominated? Or another thing, the forum games that you could post one word to increase your post count seems a bit...easy.

I understand that youmay be working on some of these issues, but overall, the site is doing great apart from these issue. However, if you could pay closer attention at times to certain areas it would be better. =P

Now for a quick recap:

VBPlaza Errors (Just a few.)
I. Reputation
II. View posts in a different style
III. Change Username when we have a thread....
IV. Change Custom Title when we can do it already for free....

Forum Errors
I. Spamming with one word posts.
II. Forum games with one word that count as posts...
III. Expanding the skin to fit the whole screen / New skins (Optional)

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
VBPLAZA isnt very special, we notice that some of the stuff like custom title you get for free, but vbplaza is just up there so people can view it and buy ribbons, and cool stuff but it's nothing really special, as for the spam's I noticed that and I'll talk to nitz about it, as for the skin stretch thing, it will not work because it makes the forums look bad.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
so what do you supposed we do about the one word post games,......nothin you can do, people aren't spamming, there playing the game

cause makin people explain there one word post isn't goin to work *rollseyes*

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
Fusion-X said:
so what do you supposed we do about the one word post games,......nothin you can do, people aren't spamming, there playing the game

cause makin people explain there one word post isn't goin to work *rollseyes*

This is a simple task. You put all the games into one section, "Forum Games". Then you easily remove the post count from them, it is not that hard. If people see that the game section does not supply posts, tehy would move on to other sections of the forum. =P

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Xenocide said:
This is a simple task. You put all the games into one section, "Forum Games". Then you easily remove the post count from them, it is not that hard. If people see that the game section does not supply posts, tehy would move on to other sections of the forum. =P
Actually latly the games topics have been very un active. Most people don't post in them at all latly. If they do, its usally the same people. Since it's games... I dun think we can do much besides turn post counts off. I guess we have it, as sort of a bonus post thing LOL.

As for the style we had more skins, no one used them.... so I took them off. We should be fine with this one for awhile and later on we can move on to a new one, especially when I can save up more money for another skin.

Lastly for the vbPlaza, I will have to look at it. I agree some things need to be arranged and looked at once more in detail. So I will look into it and fix up most of it.

Thanks for the suggestions Xeno :D