Favorite Band/Musicion

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Linkin Park - I have listened to their music my entire life. I met them xD and, they are very inspiring people to me not just because of their music and wrds but because they like to be themselves.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
As a band, my favorite is AFI. As I can listen to any song off any of their albums at any given time. They have THAT kind of value with how all their music is overall past or present.

My favorite musician that I respect the most hands down is Gwen Stefani. The main reason being is there is no one, and I mean NO ONE in the industry today who comes close to pleasing her fans, giving 110% every single night, and staying determined to stay on top and give back then her, and if that wasn't impressive enough, she's been doing it for over a dozen years now and is still going strong. Plus her creativity is un-presidented. No one is as open, bold, and as much of a risk-taker as her in the industry. And believe me, there would be no Pink, Nelly Furtado, Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson out there making names for themselves today if it wasn't for Gwen who paved the road for them.

Oh, by the way, Linkin Park sucks. They're barely musicians. Anyone who's sat down to listen to these egomaniacs knows that Chester only wanted the money, Mike only wanted enough money to start his own Asian restaraunt, and Joe only wanted to make himself noticed as an animator. LP is a stain in the very goodness that the industry can produce nowadays.

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
My Favourite band of all time will always and forever be Staind- though at the moment i am very into Chevelle/ Butterfly Effect (as i am seeing them in about three weeks- cant wait) Chevelle's songs all rock there is not one song that i cant listen to and go this song rocks

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Now that were here so far away
All the struggle we fought wasnt vain
All the mistakes one life can take
They all finally start to go away.

Aye Staind is the band. I wonder who got me hip to them. Silverstein is a good one as well.

System Of A Down

May 17, 2006
Sydney
Zenny
Overall my favourtie band is System Of A Down

but i like heaps of other bands like

Kasabian,
Muse,
Jet,
Trivium,
Bullet For My Valentine,
Machine Head,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Wolfmother,
Coldplay,
Linkin Park...

Dengeki Uchuujin

Oct 26, 2006
Zenny
Im into shadows fall.... I heard the song on GH2 and I looked up the other ones.... and I like there work, so yeah Shadows Fall