FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I just rented the game today, about maybe half an hour ago, and Im still in the training part of the game. I've never really played a shooter before, besides Halo, so I figured I better do this xD

But, anyway, anyone else want to play this game?

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Yeah, I know what you mean. But that can't stop it from being good, at least for me. So far its pretty good, actually.

At the most, don't say it blows until you've played it >.>

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
If it's really good, then I'll probably get it eventually. After all, Final Fantasy VII is one of my favorite RPGs. I doubt I'll get the game now though, unless it was released with a $20 price tag.

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Well I've beaten it now >_> Good game. Theme music rocks and the last level is awsome.

Sad thing is that they released "The Lost Episodes" thing, which is only for your cell phone. that's the only thing that's made me mad so far. Something they couldnt bother to add to the ps2 version and now they want you to buy it so you can see the story tied up. -.-

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I heard the game sucked...Gamespot gave it an even 6 and I saw the gameplay videos and it just looked entirely like shit. It looked like an attempt of the next Matrix game. <_<;

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
there was like only one matrix moment >_> and that was after he learned to control Chaos and they were showing how the guy couldnt touch him.

I know they gave it a bad review, but I've played a lot of game where they got bad reviews and then I ended up loving it. Its all about personal preference, really

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
This is one them games I wanna play but it doesn't matter if I never get too.

Anyway I knew FF was going downhill after FF X-2 was released and I seen the demos to FF XII