Full Metal Panic: Overload

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Okay just wanted to post this for Fusion-X.

I was in a manga store looking at some comics and i happened to see this FMP Overload. Im not to sure if its coming to DVD any time soon but i imagine it would. I also thought i need to tell ya as well cuz i felt like i wrecked FUMOFFU for you....

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
lol no you didn't wreck it for me

and i already know about tge Full metal panic! Overload, i own 3 of them

and no it's not comming to Dvd, FMP Overload is just like the FUMOFFO series, it's the same take on the original series, with out the war

but it worth the buy if your thinkin about getin it, funny just like FUMOFFO trust me

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
here's the thing, anime's and manga's of the same series are never exatlly the same, what would be the point of having the dvd and manga if it was the exact same thing

it's the same take as in FUMOFFO, like the orignal with out the war part

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
Cloud said:
Man I swear i'm pretty agitated by Kaname and Sousuke.

well think about it man, if they got together in the series, what would be the end of the series as we know it, plus the next little series is comming sometime this yesr i think, Full Metal panic! The second Raid

but ya, i have the first three manga's to it, and there's a fourth one commin out in about a month i think

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Oh so theres "A Second Raid" coming out? That'd be cool. You can't tell me that you didn't want them to hook up in any of the series. When I first saw Overload I thought that was gonna be the series to do it but then you corrected me.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
Cloud said:
Oh so theres "A Second Raid" coming out? That'd be cool. You can't tell me that you didn't want them to hook up in any of the series. When I first saw Overload I thought that was gonna be the series to do it but then you corrected me.

yep, "the second raid is only 13 eps long though

well that's what people want, they wanted them to hook up, so they make it look like they might, in the end they won't cause people will start to stop watchin it slowly, cause of that