GET EASY RPG GIL!

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
ok I know some of you need gil here is how you can get gil, go and tell your friends to join, tell then to referr you and post here everytime you get someone to join and for each referr you get I will donate you 200 gil so if you get 5 referrals you'll recieve 10000 gil so GOOOO!

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
yeah go get people to join and referr u on friday ill close this thread and look at everyones referral and ill send the gil, but pelase post here if you're interested in this deal ;)

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Don't worry about people listening to you. Advertising is what keeps forums alive. It is up to the members of the forum to advertise. You can't have a successful forum without a lot of members to keep it running. You can't have a lot of members without advertising. If this is to be a successful forum, you must put some effort into it. This reward system is incentive to put forth that effort.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Hey shadow I realize you're new but you just spammed, there's an introduction forum where you can introduce yourself and make friends.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
You can't get any gil until you refer someone. As of yet, you haven't The Key. Also, don't worry about asking someone. This should be an automatic system.