TV Heroes: Villains (Volume 3)

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Alright, the countdown is over and the premiere has been shown. What does everyone think???

WARNING: SPOILERS FOLLOW

[spoiler]Personally I think Season 2 just got left in the dust. Even in the first two episodes there was probably just as much as action as in all of Season 2. However, that's not the part I enjoy the most. I loved how the story in this one is starting out. Hiro and Ando are once again off on a mission to save the world and are up against an adversary thats just as skilled as Hiro. Future Peter has come back to stop his brother from creating a dangerous new world for superpowered people. And not just that but he is remaining in present day till he can manipulate the timeline to a stable place... however that's no easy task. As he keep changing things, everything else also changes. Probably my favorite part (well apart from Future Peter's badassness) is Sylar's confrontation with Claire. I love how he toys with her and then he sits there experimenting with her brain... eventually telling her something she had begun to fear all along.

And to think all that is seemingly half of it. I think my only concern is how well they'll be able to keep up this non-stop pace they have successfully started.[/spoiler]