Hiya

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I registered like, hours ago....then started making a quiz on quizilla and looking at other forums and watching movies. o_O My brain scatters quickly.

Anyway, hiya. I love video games ^.^ (why else join?) but I also love anime >.> And Cell.....and so everywhere I go I usually use the name Cell_Fangirl. The good thing of that is that that name is never taken. The bad part is that the name always dosen't go with the forum, but meh, its okay.

Besides video games and anime, I also like to read, write, draw and chat. So if you have msn feel free to talk to me anytime. Im usually on anyway.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Welcome to the forum! :D
I know what you mean about your brain scattering. Sometimes I intend to go play PS2, but I end up sitting at the computer for an hour before I finally go play it. :haha:

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
lol yeah, that happens to me too. The sad thing is, my computer is right next to my TV and ps2 so its really not a bother to do both at once o_O; I just forget to turn on the ps2 somehow...

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
That would be perfect for me. And I think a lot of people have a setup like that. But sadly, my internet (it's wireless) doesn't reach the living room. So I have to use my laptop in another room. :weird:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
late/10. I gotta be here more often. Hi Lubu, haven't seen you in a while.

Welcome Cell_Fangirl, I'm SB ( I think what was a nickname at one time >_> ) but you can just call me Chris. Always nice to see another anime fan here at the board. Happy posting and what not.

Cell_Fangirl

Aug 12, 2006
www.xanga.com
Zenny
*stares in awe at chris' sig* o.o I LOVE V for Vendetta! (ironically enough, Im wearing my V shirt right now) <3 I have a V sig, but its not as cool as that one xD

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Really? I loved that movie myself, though I own no collectibles(me = poor). Thanks for the compliment, too.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
wtf o_o it says I'm not on? That's strange. Let me check and make sure Trillian is working right.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Spaceship Blues)</div><div class='quotemain'>late/10. I gotta be here more often. Hi Lubu, haven't seen you in a while.</div>

hola, good to see yer alive.

<_< >_> *cough sig plz cough*

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, I don't quite know what to say about that but I'm here now >_> Hit me up on AIM, I can't give you my SN here but I'll PM it to you.