• Total voters

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol alright guys, the donations thread will be posted later on :p This was.. or is... a RPG thread :p I know everyone wants to help out :D SO we have to look at if 3.0 will benefit us or not..

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
How is having the latest version of an RPG going to get more members and generally give benefits to the community, if they aren't coming in because of the INACTIVITY? We need to up our activity and promote ourselves if we're going to improve our activity, wasting $100 US won't do that for us. And besides, every other forum has it, and they don't play it there, so what's the point in us getting it if it won't be played? 2.4 is getting played (more will play it once we add more spells, bots and items and get new blood), so don't bother wasting your hard-earned cash and stick with something people will play.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
L337 kybldmstr said:
How is having the latest version of an RPG going to get more members and generally give benefits to the community, if they aren't coming in because of the INACTIVITY? We need to up our activity and promote ourselves if we're going to improve our activity, wasting $100 US won't do that for us. And besides, every other forum has it, and they don't play it there, so what's the point in us getting it if it won't be played? 2.4 is getting played (more will play it once we add more spells, bots and items and get new blood), so don't bother wasting your hard-earned cash and stick with something people will play.
Well I found a way we can get it for practically free.. OR! we can get $100 USD.. and buy something else for GP. If anyone is interested in helping we can do that. And later on if we decide we DO need a RPG we have some money for it.. it's a very simple task too.. but I need atleast 20 members to help.

Also.. if we do use 2.4.. we will probably have to reset it ... AGAIN.. for like the 100th time.. and elect a new RPG admin.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
I can't donate, sorry (I'm 14 and can't get PayPal, and I doubt I could just mail money either), but you could always put up a whole heap of adverts and make money off them.

And why would we have to reset the Inferno, when really you're only adding stuff to it? It's not that I'm really worried about losing my efforts in the current setup, I'm just wondering why it would have to be done.

And I'd love to work as an RPG admin, I seriously enjoy Inferno and always get in a few battles each day, and I'm really fed up with our current RPG admins never being online. I only need to learn 2.4's ACP (if there actually is any learning to it . . . XD), and get some ideas for items and stuff (requests would help, and I believe we still have the old request threads stickied), and Bob's your uncle - one revamped RPG!

P.S: You're all wrong about 3.0's ACP - it's easy, it's just the organisation of options that's getting people; I know this thanks to the RPG 3.0 RC1 demo - just login using the provided details, go into the RPG and setup your RPG name, and then go into the ACP. It resets on the hour, but feel free to mess around with it in the meantime. I was actually looking for a 2.4 demo, but it isn't listed so I'll have to ask Decado or Zero Tolerance about that.

And I just noticed we have an earlier 3.0 planning thread, but the plans for that appear to have since fallen through (it's ridiculously outdated though, as in from when some other guy was RPG admin and Kadaj was still admin . . . thank God I was only here for the RPG back then :eek:).

Last edited:

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
L337 kybldmstr said:
I can't donate, sorry (I'm 14 and can't get PayPal, and I doubt I could just mail money either), but you could always put up a whole heap of adverts and make money off them.

And why would we have to reset the Inferno, when really you're only adding stuff to it? It's not that I'm really worried about losing my efforts in the current setup, I'm just wondering why it would have to be done.

And I'd love to work as an RPG admin, I seriously enjoy Inferno and always get in a few battles each day, and I'm really fed up with our current RPG admins never being online. I only need to learn 2.4's ACP (if there actually is any learning to it . . . XD), and get some ideas for items and stuff (requests would help, and I believe we still have the old request threads stickied), and Bob's your uncle - one revamped RPG!

P.S: You're all wrong about 3.0's ACP - it's easy, it's just the organisation of options that's getting people; I know this thanks to the RPG 3.0 RC1 demo - just login using the provided details, go into the RPG and setup your RPG name, and then go into the ACP. It resets on the hour, but feel free to mess around with it in the meantime. I was actually looking for a 2.4 demo, but it isn't listed so I'll have to ask Decado or Zero Tolerance about that.

And I just noticed we have an earlier 3.0 planning thread, but the plans for that appear to have since fallen through (it's ridiculously outdated though, as in from when some other guy was RPG admin and Kadaj was still admin . . . thank God I was only here for the RPG back then :eek:).
so what is your point that 3.0 is better? I know the 2.4 ACP is pretty simple but I haven't tried the 3.0 yet.

As for the money, I can raise the cash for the RPG 3.0 for free! I'd hate to put ads on GP + ads don't make that much money unless you have TONS of members on.. I've got a way where I can get $100 if I refer 25 people to a forum who JUST make 2 posts there... Basically they have a referall contest, who ever has the most referals wins $100

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well Gaara it looks like when you registered it didn't setup properly.. I've tried to contact the admin there but with no luck so far.. sadly... Hopefully he can fix it.. otherwise the people that have signed up so far won't count as my referall which sucks!!

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
Nitz said:
so what is your point that 3.0 is better? I know the 2.4 ACP is pretty simple but I haven't tried the 3.0 yet.
No, I'm just saying I don't like how the new version has been handled by other people. Which is why I gave you and anyone else interested a link to the 3.0 RC1 admin demo board (which I underlined in my last post), so that you can get a feel for what it's like. The test account has access to basically all the features of the Inferno ACP, so you can mess around and do all sorts of stuff.

And could I please have a link to that forum? I'd like to help, of course.

Last edited:

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well the forum is http://forum.creditorweb.com/

basically just register and put ur referal username to Cal813

also be sure if you "do" happent to want to refer more than once that you use a different IP address, because the admin will check all refer IP's to make sure they are not the same. ALso, you have to make 2 posts or thread(or 1 post 1 thread) after u register and try to post no more than 1 post in the offtopic section.
---------------------------Double Post---------------------------
BTW way, our chances of winning that $100 for the RPP Inferno is VERY high.. we are basically battling ONE person who wants to win too. He's ahead of me by around 17 referalls... so we need more people to help out if we want to win this thing...

btw.. this referall contest doesn't close till Apr 30th

Last edited: