Living the legend.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
This isn't really a new idea. It has been floating around the forums for a while now. But, would it be possible to get a forum category for role-playing? We have some excellent representatives of the three races already present on these forums and it might be interesting to see what we could come up with. I'm sure some others would also like to see this feature.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
there will be no competition the swarms will consume you, as we rip your flesh from the bone and turn your pysionic energies against you, and assimalate your twisted corpse into the swarm..You shall serve!

Crosby

May 1, 1998
Zenny
not quite sure what your asking for... is it just a new forum called "Role Playing" for a forum category? Should it be in 'starcraft' or 'starcraft 2'? If you give full details of what the forum will be used for etc we can consider adding it.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
It should be a forum of itself. that way we could do ooc sections, and read before posting sections. Basically have it more orderly.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, I've never actually been on a forum of this kind. Storm would know what we need though. I think it might fit under the community heading, but I'm not sure.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
for a quick understanding of order, go to the website i moderate, www.commandconquer3.com then go to the forums go to the rp section and look at the stickies. but at he moment nt many ppl are on this starcraft website and even the admin hasn't been around here.

Crosby

May 1, 1998
Zenny
but at he moment nt many ppl are on this starcraft website and even the admin hasn't been around here.
Hehe, im around, just been really busy with other stuff recently; but im reading the posts on the boards almost every day.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, I don't know that we really have enough traffic to justify one just yet. Might not be worth it until we have more active members.