Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Anyone see the trailer?

I just saw it for the 1st time on T.V. Spike T.V had starwars on, so I took some time to watch it and they displayed the Max Payne trailer.

Coming out in Oct 16 I believe... It looks awesome in terms of effects, but I have a feeling the story will suck. It doesn't seem to be the same story, as the 1st game, but looks similar to the 2nd one.

.:|Kaos|:.

Aug 10, 2008
In A Bucket Of KFC Chicken
Zenny
I saw the trailer for it the other day. It looks way different then the game. Why did they pick Marky Mark and not the guy who did Max Payne's voice? He would have been a better pick because the guy who does his voice looks exactly like Max Payne. I might go see it when it comes out.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
you know who would have been an even better pick. that guy who played the punisher. mark walberg to me doesn't seem like a good fit. i mean, he dose look kinda like max payne, but thats where it ends. he still has that bostonian accent..lol

i'll go check it out but i am going in with low expectations.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I saw the trailer for it the other day. It looks way different then the game. Why did they pick Marky Mark and not the guy who did Max Payne's voice? He would have been a better pick because the guy who does his voice looks exactly like Max Payne. I might go see it when it comes out.

Maybe the voice actors, can't do actual acting? or didn't want too?

you know who would have been an even better pick. that guy who played the punisher. mark walberg to me doesn't seem like a good fit. i mean, he dose look kinda like max payne, but thats where it ends. he still has that bostonian accent..lol

i'll go check it out but i am going in with low expectations.

I agree.. the punisher was pretty good.
I guess maybe they wanted someone unique? Mark is a great actor, but yeah.. doesn't really..really.. fit Max for me..

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
another thing i don't get it is. i have played well.. the first max payne game. what i sthe damn del with the valkeries.. seems rather constantine-ish if you ask me..

and if you notice in the trailer, they even try to pull off that bullet time that made max payne famous..

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
hahah.. yeah I saw the bullet time effect.. found it kinda funny, but hey.. they had to try it... it'z Max freaking Payne!! :p

Yeah, the 1st story was kinda lame, but the 2nd one was a bit better... though it didn't make tons of sense.. But hey.. at least he has a g.f in the 2nd one and things heat up! ;)