Not open for further replies.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Since vbPlaza is down and offline, we have to resort back to the username change thread :p

We will change usernames once a week ONLY and you are limited to changing it to ONCE per a month.

If we get vbplaza back, then we can go back to the way things were earlier.

UPDATE:

We no longer have a name change thread or vbplaza. We now have a system underneath the suggestion forums called The Gamerz-Place Suggestion/Features Forum, which can be found with this link too: http://www.gamerz-place.net/forums/project.php?projectid=1

Please submit a TASK, asking for your username to be changed and an admin will respond back asap. This new system allows us to track reports better and help you a lot faster, than digging into threads looking for names etc..

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
it's a NAME CHANGE thread.. meaning only names will be changed, no colors etc.. Since vBplaza is hackable, we will not use it untill it is fixed.. or a new one comes out. At this point the author has abandoned the vbplaza project.

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
I was going to wait for a couple of weeks to change my name.....but could I get a name change to "Dr. Mario"?

Edit Dr. Mario is taken......so if possible can I get "Dr. Tendou"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.