Obesity.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I'm interested in what other people think of this. I sudy PDHPE (Personal Development, Health and Physical Education) and this is a major cause for death and mental illnesses because they are at more risk of a bodyily function failure. I thin its scary how people can get like and it shows a sign of laziness too. I realise that it can be genetic but theres no way that those HUGE HUGE people suffer from it because of that reason only. I just wanna know if people here agree to healthier lifestyles than chips and chairs.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I think that Moderation is good for everything. Too much of water can kill you. Too much Cleanliness is a bad thing. Too much food is not good. I dont exercise as should. But i try to watch what i eat. And i have what i call a confort weight. If i am over 140 i start being careful what i eat and such. I think thats a way to keep track of your food, exercise and habits.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
The only disdain i have for this certain field would be those in so many cases deny the fact that they do retain weight. I mean it goes without saying weight is becoming an issue and how people can be killed by being overweight as well has possess high cholestoral as well as succumb to death via high blood pressure and even heart attacks. It all comes down to watching what it is that you eat, having self control, and most importantly considering personal responsibility such is the given case. I mean, no on really like being overweight or referred to in that sense. Im about 140 something (haven't checked the scale lately xD) but my metabolism is unusually fast for some reason so i can't say i've established a weight problem. Still, it does pay to limit intake and increase output with activity and excercise :D

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I've had this discussion with my mom over my uncle. He weighs around 450, 500 pounds, and can croak at any moment. Yet he has had two kids in the past 6 years. It was irresponsible because their mom, his girlfriend, is a bad mother and doesn't know the value of a dollar. It makes me sad.

I have no problem saying I am overweight. I really don't care. I'll eat what I want, and drink what I want. As long as I die after my mom, I am good. I mean, I walk a lot during the early morning. But I eat what I like, whether or not it is good for me. Beef, salad, bologna, processed cheese, celery w/ peanut butter, apples, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries. I couldn't care less if it is good for me or not.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well I don't need to worry about it too much, even though I eat tons of junk and fatty foods these days.. I have to agree though, tons of people are over weight these days.. no one takes care of themselves, it's like screw this I have money, I'm going to eat the finest crap and not worry about excersizing at all :p

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Hmm. There are way to many ppl in this world that are growing over weight, Ive been noticing it more and more everyday. I wish ppl would take better care of themselves. I can say I haven't ever had a weight problem at all, thats not only because I eat good foods, its also because i dont eat three solid meals a day. I eat spuratically small tiny meals here and there. They ( i dont know who) say that eating in spurts are better then three round meals so I stuck with it. xD

Rika

Feb 21, 2006
Around the bend
Zenny
Well, if you look at the back of any lable, you can see for yourself.

Plus, not all diet things are good for you.
In diet sodas, there are two inged. that cause brain tumours, and cancer.
Plus, back in the day, store stuff cost more, now- organic cost more! Back then, you had to grow crapp, and hunt for meat- milk cows and all that jazz. Now, you drive 5 feet to get everything. You don't need a horse & plow to till that field, just kill some o-zone and get it done faster!
You go to schools, most things they serve aren't heathly, Pe does work on the body, but not nutrition.
Why pay $1.25 for a small soda, when you can get a 1zillion Oz. for just 69 cents at Mc.Donaldes?
Even over in European countries, their getting fatter.
Then, in some coutries, they are straving.. Kinda reminds me of that new vid by Linkin Park.. What's done.. or what I'm doing.. I forgot.. Z_Z

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
You should eat what you want. If that is McDonalds daily, fine. Your loss. If it's salads and fruits, fine. Your loss.

Every day there is a no diet program. Every month we find something in what was supposedly a healthy food that makes it bad. So, **** it. Eat what you want to.

I eat, pretty much, cereal and 1% fat milk, beef, chicken, turkey, chili, ravioli, spaghetti, PB&J, PB&Honey, macaroni, rice, fettuccine, apples, bananas, celery, and Mountain Dew for drink. Oh, and potatoes, pancakes, waffles, french toast, sausage, eggs, bacon. Besides Mountain Dew, I drink water, and juice. I'll probably die before I hit 40. But I'm okay with that. I love the food and drink I consume.

Worrying about it wont help. Being fat isn't a bad thing. Not at all. Being skinny isn't either.