My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Cuba...kicked.....ref....in face.....

FRIKIN EPIC!!!!
yeah I heard about that... I was pretty shocked!!!

here is a pic of it!

oly_g_matos_300.jpg

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
and singers. talk about commitment, going as far to deem a girl officially "ugly". I mean, that means they decided what ugly was, and it was her. she's gonna have a messed up self esteem.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
China is communist country. Feelings is never in the equation. As long as it make the motherland look good, that's how it is. She probably is proud she was able to serve her country.
Exactly.. but then again.. Olympics are also about the host country... all of them need and want to look good.

Like my city, we are having the winter olympics here in 2 years.. it's been insane on our streets.. everything is being remade.. just to make it LOOK better...

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
canada is having the winter olympics⁈ is there even a point in other people entering for hockey?

Well last time Canada was out early... everyone was shocked... But yeah, I think 2010 Canada will win. Then again, there are other sports that have russians and germans winning at.. heck even sweden!

They dont give a damn about the human rights there <_<
True, but that's what you get from a communist country... Just be glad they had a great olympic setup..

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
I didnt get to watch the Olympics due the fact that it was banned in my house due to the Free Tibet as well as that they were ripping houses down that did not fit the whole Pretty Looking Scheme

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I didnt get to watch the Olympics due the fact that it was banned in my house due to the Free Tibet as well as that they were ripping houses down that did not fit the whole Pretty Looking Scheme
Damn... So did that just happen to you.. or others around your place?

Aussie wasn't too bad in the olympics.. I know I'll be seeing a lot of them here ion my city for the 2010 winter olympics!! :D

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
one of teh biggest things i enjoyed with teh olympics was the introduction of bmx racing. they have been trying to get bmx into the olympics since 2000. this year china allowed it. it was great to see, i dvr'd it because it was on at 3 a.m. here in pittsburgh and i had to be up for work the next day, so i watched after i got home from work.

alos Team USA winning gold in basketball. they dominated the whole tourney!!!!