our own instant messanger

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Man... I am really against these things. Most of us already have MSN. These things can really take away from posting and lag the absolute **** out of dial-up. Sorry dude but I can't say i'm intrested.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well either way its not my decision if were going to put it in or not. I'm just trying to think of the well-being for other members because I know it sucks ass to get lagged. We've already had a thread on this before I think so i'm not sure if the chances are good for it coming here.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
good point Cloud

like the whole idea of our own instant messanger is a great idea, like i remember when i was in school, the computers there didn't/couldn't have MSN or AIM, so it would be perfect for something like that i guess

but i can't really see us needin it, we all either use MSN or AIM or what ever

but it was a good idea Nitz

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
You don't even know if it will lag, if a shoutbox doesn't then this won't :/

How does it take away from posting, if msn or anyother thing doesn't then niether will this.

Not a bad idea, I'd rather a shout but w/e

Don't be so quick to shoot an idea down until you try it, then you can judge and if you still don't like it then we can take it off.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well the reason I thought of it is, sometimes I hate going on msn other people not from these forums msg and you sometimes don't want to talk to them.

Other thing is if im on a PC with no msn or messanger I can atleast talk to the guys here. I'm not sure if this messanger has a way for more than 1 guy to talk but its like a shoutbox only you don't need to refresh it's instant. It also is a pop up window like msn so you don't have a extra long page like shoutbox.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
is it a very simple Instant messanger, like msn2go?

but since people either don't care about havin it or are for it, i say get to it Nitz :p

Zidane

Jan 12, 2006
Southern Indiana
squarereality.com
Zenny
Nitz said:
well the reason I thought of it is, sometimes I hate going on msn other people not from these forums msg and you sometimes don't want to talk to them.

Other thing is if im on a PC with no msn or messanger I can atleast talk to the guys here. I'm not sure if this messanger has a way for more than 1 guy to talk but its like a shoutbox only you don't need to refresh it's instant. It also is a pop up window like msn so you don't have a extra long page like shoutbox.

Then use e-messenger. That's what I use when I don't have MSN or AIM.

But I am opposed to this, BTW