~ Pimp My Coke ~ GFX Competition

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div align='center'>
pimpcokebanner.jpg

(banner created by FYCN)

That's right, a graphics competition.

Beginning today and ending on December 7th we'll be having a competitive event(don't worry, it's not like you get a gold medal <_< just for fun) for those of you who like to fiddle around in the various image editing programs, be it GIMP, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. As you may have assumed when reading the title, it has something to do with pimping this can of coca cola.

coke_can1.jpg

Okay, so, let me break it down. Rob and I are hosting a lil' tournament in which you, the artist, will create a signature(it doesn't have to be a certain size or even style, just as long as it's the type of image you'd use in your signature.) featuring the can of coke above. You may not use an alternate image, you MUST use this can. Your signature may feature a character render if you wish, the only real rule is that you absolutely have to feature that can of coke. Feel free to experiment and make something unique, that's what we're aiming for.

Like I said, you won't be awarded anything big, but there's still something to be won... Reputation. Here is a table, based on who will get what in terms of Rep:

First Place: 12 Rep

Second Place: 8 Rep

Third Place: 6 Rep

For those of you who'd like to see an example, here's what I made; but you can't rip my idea and this isn't being entered into the competition. I have enough rep <_<

DonkeyKong.png

Post your submissions in this topic. :)</div>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Example edited into first post for those of you who aren't sure what exactly to make. Just don't rip my idea.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Not necessarily, it just has to be recognizable; we have to see enough of it to know it is the same can.

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
randominsanity.smackjeeves.com
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">Not the whole entire thing, but you have to be able to tell that's the same can as in the picture. In other words, it can't be the size of a speck, or so large it's just a red blur or something.</span>

A

Agamoai

Am I going to get my rep? If not, that's fine.

Just wondering.