Shows you like but don't watch much...?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
What are some shows you like that you don't watch much, for whatever reason? And what about shows that you haven't really seen, but look good?

For me, it would be House (recently started watching it sometimes), Robot Chicken (used to watch it all the time... but stopped), NCIS, Sonic X (I hated the time the showed it, then they started showing repeats, and I never continued watching it when they showed more new ones), and Star Trek: Voyager (which isn't even on right now. I'm waiting for Spike TV to start showing it). At least those are the only ones I can think of right now.

As for shows that I've never seen... Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, and Stargate.

I'm sure I could come up with some other shows, but those are the first ones that come to mind. Why don't I watch them? I already watch tons of other stuff and... well... you can't watch everything. :weird:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
At first I couldn't think of one, but then I did. It's the only sci-fi show I've ever really shown interest in. They've never been my thing, but this one touched on a subject that I was familliar with. It's called Stargate: Atlantis, and it's really badass. I (by some lucky stroke of fate) caught the first episode at 2:00AM on a sunday morning, followed by Magnum P.I.(another show I like but haven't seen more than 6 episodes of). I watched Stargate Atlantis a few more times, along with Magnum P.I., but that's too late for me to get into an actual habit of. Shame, too, I really liked both shows.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, same for me. When I said Stargate, I meant every Stargate series. :weird:
Magnum P.I. is cool too, but I haven't seen many episodes.