Smallville

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
SMALLVILLE​

Smallville is Amazing if your a fan like me you should have watched the season 5 Finale

The Last Episode of Season 5 - Vessel

All hell breaks loose worldwide after Fine infects the world's computer systems with a super-virus -- a car crashes into the basement of The Daily Planet -- Lex becomes something he would never have expected -- Clark is faced with an unbeatable enemy. Clark and Chloe Kiss :cry soo touching, Lex/Zod and Larna :evil , Larna the Stupid ***** cant even tell its not lex and shes with Zod not Lex HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The First Episode of Season 6 - TBA

In the Season opener, Clark must try and escape his glass prison and find a way to save the entire planet from Zod - including Lois, Chloe and Martha. god knows how clarks gonna get out unless Darel helps him

Women who love and hate clark​

Larna got dumped by clark and went running into Lex's Arms and now hates clark soo much cause she thinks he doesnt trust her to tell her whats happened to lex, Lex is Dead well i think hes in the Shadow Realm a soul for a soul

Chloe is the New Lois from the movies Cause in Lexs Vision when he was shot he saw clark with Chloe so we all knew they where and in the finale Clark and Chloe Kiss

Lois is Opening her heart to clark and bits and peices are coming up she is very slowly falling for him

Last edited:

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I love lana and smallville lol it's a very interesting show but I dont watch it anymore for some reason :(

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I forgot what channel it was one all the old episodes are on 43? Is it still on there?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I love this show its kick ass lol. Although every episode is full of ****ing crap because there is no damn story line >< Every episode is just full of how Clark finds another person with powers BULL****..No one is even meant to know he has super powers but that reporter chick does....wtf!?!

Anyway I still lve this show LOL.

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
i have to say Chloe is my fave character and i just bought season 3 where lana tryed to kill chloe and chloe punched Lana down the Staires, and standing up to leinel (spelling) was the best

Chloe was Destined to be with Clark

has anyone seen the New Superman thats based on events after Smallville?

soo anyone else got a fave Character?

and by the way what season does clark learn he can fly cause am stuck cause hes been flying and when he went back in time and played out as Jor-Ei, he was flying and clark saw that so why didnt he learn to fly then

Last edited:

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I'm not sure. I know he flew when he was Kellow (I can't remember spelling or proper name) but that was it. I'm pissed off that he can't fly at the moment lol. I really wanna see it happen too. I'm not even sure what season my channel is up to.....maybe 2............

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
well he was flying in his sleep in Seasons 1 and 2 and then when Kila comes in to it she was telling clark that he could fly

OMG Season 3 Final Episode Chloe gets Blown up dont know how she survives but oh well and what happened to Lex he went througha Table (that must of hurt

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I think I might have seen that ep lol. Not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe dies if I haven't seen it. I mean she does know about CLark's opwers and no one really should know....at least hey say no one does in the movies.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Zidarri said:
I love Smallville.

The only story of Superman I like.

lol its such a teen version of Superman. So many dancing half naked women and stuff because their under 'spells'...personally I think its a little to much fantasy in Smallville. I realise Superman having powers is fantasy enough but this Izabelle Thero thing is kind of agitating lol.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I hate Superman, though. Smallville is the only story of him I find good.

I can't wait for season six to start next week.