System of a Down - just a cool fact I learned <_<

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Was browsing through System of a Down's page on wikipedia, and while reading came across this, among many other interesting things.

"Following the release of the "Hypnotize" single, the second part of the double album, Hypnotize, was released in November 2005. Like Mezmerize, it debuted at #1 in the US, making System of a Down, along with the Beatles and rapper DMX, the only artists to ever have two studio albums debut at #1 in the same year."

System of a Down, The Beatles and DMX. What a trio.

Toxicity

May 25, 2007
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Wonderboy;14099)</div><div class='quotemain'>Was browsing through System of a Down's page on wikipedia, and while reading came across this, among many other interesting things.

"Following the release of the "Hypnotize" single, the second part of the double album, Hypnotize, was released in November 2005. Like Mezmerize, it debuted at #1 in the US, making System of a Down, along with the Beatles and rapper DMX, the only artists to ever have two studio albums debut at #1 in the same year."

System of a Down, The Beatles and DMX. What a trio.</div>

wow they are one of the best bands ever

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(tommy0_0;19857)</div><div class='quotemain'>I cant belive that avril lavigne... tried to cover Chop Suey.. she ruined it.</div>

dot dot dot

umm WHAT? That bitch tried to cover Chop Suey? >_<

*didn't know this until now. goes to youtube it and listen*

oh. my. godFAWEOJTaeotejoaejtoaejtoJEOTjAEWOTJAEOTJOAEJOTAE

Someone KILL THIS BITCH.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Seriously though dude, she didn't even try to COVER it, she just wanted to act like a dumbfuck and get giggles if anything o_O What a dumbass. I hope people fucking laugh at her forever about this <_<

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Wonderboy;19859)</div><div class='quotemain'>dot dot dot

umm WHAT? That bitch tried to cover Chop Suey? >_<

*didn't know this until now. goes to youtube it and listen*

oh. my. godFAWEOJTaeotejoaejtoaejtoJEOTjAEWOTJAEOTJOAEJOTAE

Someone KILL THIS BITCH.</div>

I'd hit it. ._.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Infamous;19943)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'd hit it. ._.</div>

Thanks for making me feel better about myself as a human. ^_^