The Jeremy Kyle Show

X-x Sarah x-X

May 29, 2007
Zenny
I am so addicted to this chatshow, I love Jeremy Kyle he's a fantasic agony uncle and fab at what he does, I watch this everyday and I can't get enough of it, I was also fortunate enough to go to a recording of the show on March 23rd. :)

It was so AMAZING, and I will tell you now, he is even more sexy in person. :p

It was so funny at the begging, as we talk to will (crew) for a bit and he goes through the safety procedures, and then we get to talk to Jezza for a bit, he is so loverly and calm and relaxed in person, he really is and he is rather funny aswell. :D

There was this woman in the audiance and she had red hair, and he spotted her and went "wow, what have you come as, a lollypop." It was so funny. And you know when he comes down the stairs in some shows there ain't really a door there.

Before he came down, he was on his way up to the doorway thing and shook hands with a girl in the audience on the other side of us and siad "Thanks for comming love, if it wasn't for you I'd be here on my own" And then he went on to says before the camara rolls "now lets see if i can get to the bottom of the stairs without falling flat on my face." :haha:

And near the end something funny happened, he was walking back on the stage and he fell up the steps, it was so funny. :haha:

:eek: My god that man is devine.:p

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Hmm, I hadn't heard of his name so I went to look at the show on youtube; this guy reminds me of Dr. Phil, an american talk-show host with a similar show, but this Jeremy guy has a better since of humor <_< Pretty cool that you got to attend a recording, there are a lot of shows that I wish I could see recorded live. :p

edit: Wow, holy shit, this guy isn't afraid to put a guest in their place when they act out of line, either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZg2kpPzZoM

X-x Sarah x-X

May 29, 2007
Zenny
That what I love about him he doesn't tiptoe around the situation, he tells it like it is, and if he wants to say something he WILL say it, people think he belittles men, but all he is doing is telling the guests what he thinks, and I respect him. 100% I so cannot see why people hate him so much all he tries to do is help people. :D

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
o_O I don't see why people would think he's belittling men... from the clips I watched, he just seemed to be trying to genuinely help, but a lot of TV personalities tend to get criticised strongly.