What MMORPG are you anticipating most?

Lucern

Jun 16, 2011
Zenny
For me I have always been a big fan of the MMORPG genre of gaming. So I was searching through forums today and stumbled across this game. There seems to be quite some buzz going around about it. The game has been getting some attention from various MMORPG sites and I am curious to try it out myself. Here is the websites description

Games Campus Announces New MMORPG Scarlet Legacy - PC News at IGN

Scarlet Legacy

Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

wilderness-field.jpg

Lucern

Jun 16, 2011
Zenny
For me I have always been a big fan of the MMORPG genre of gaming. So I was searching through forums today and stumbled across this game. There seems to be quite some buzz going around about it. The game has been getting some attention from various MMORPG sites and I am curious to try it out myself. Here is the websites description

Games Campus Announces New MMORPG Scarlet Legacy - PC News at IGN

Scarlet Legacy

Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

wilderness-field.jpg
GamesCampus revealed today the details behind the unique four hero classes in its upcoming MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. The classes include a powerful Warrior, the element-yielding Assassin, the attacking or healing Monk and the magical and musical Mystic. These intriguing character classes are part of the upcoming fantasy MMORPG which takes players through a vibrant and addictive journey to save Princess Scarlet.

Scarlet Legacy

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
1. Ashes of Creation
2. Throne and Liberty
3. Dune Awakening
4. Starkeepers
5. Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown

Those are some of the upcoming MMORPG I'm anticipating most.