Academy For The Gifted

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Academy For The Gifted

Dear Students and Applicants,

Welcome to the Academy For The Gifted, it is in this establishment that your abnormal teens with unusual abilites are gathered and taught how to perfect their un natural abilities and mold them into something great. Breaking the mold, their are teachers that are willing to help you at your leisure and to answer any known complications. On campus there are two main dormatories, one for the young men and the other for the young women. Our policy incorporates that either gender isn't allowed on the others campus beyond the curfew of 9 pm and not before 10 am. You will receive a swift and cunning punishment in failure to uphold your integrity.

Following the classes to be taken, there is the introductions to be taken by all freshmen, this gives us the basis of what your unique gift is, applied institution through the field. In this class under the guidance of your proctor you will get a better grasp of your gift as it will be applied to simulations of what could possibly be useful of that given person at the presented circumstance. One other class is dubbed the course Intel, here is where you study on a universal scale of your classmates gifts and better acquaint themselves with classmates. As for the lunch period, its always at 11:45 am and runs until 12:30 pm, the entire school eats as a unit, so if you miss it, thats one afternoon you'll be going without eating until we dine at 7:00 pm until 7:45 pm.

If there are any questions or concerns feel free to address me in my office in the Office wing of the school.

Sincerely,
Dean Shuusai.

Rules:
-No godmodding
-No power-playing
-No killing other rp'ers
-No two rp'ers can have the same gift/power
-Romance is allowed (keep it PG-13)
-No crappy one liners (limit this please)
-No whining or complaining
-Have fun

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Attire:
Year: Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Dorm: Boys, Girls
Roommate: (optional)
Gift/Power:
Attacks:
Brief Bio:

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Template:

Name: Roran
Appearance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i223/neji-_-/RP.jpg
Attire: i would fill this out if i knew what it meant (so i'll go find out and fill it out later)
Year: Freshmen
Dorm: Boys
Gift/Power: controlls fire and can bend and distort light
Attacks:
Faint Strike: he bends the light around him to turn invisable then lands a few attacks before hiding
Illusion decoy: he bends the light so that he can stand behind you with an image of him in front of you and he'll strike from behind
Wall of fire: basiclly a giant wall of fire
Sea of flames: He summons an enourmous amount of fire that is so large it seems to go on for ever like the sea
Great fire ball: he summons a lrge fire ball and throws it at you (obviously)
Fire whip: summons a long stream of fire and makes a quick strike.
Molten blade: he uses his sword in combonation with his fire techniques to fight with a flaming sword so you will either get cut get burned or both.
And the dragon tattoo does do something but I'll announce that later.
(i can't list all attacks cause with fire and light there are too many to list)
Brief Bio: He was always causeing trouble as a child because things would catch fire randomly around him and things would get lost often around him. He had just recently discovered the Academy and decided to enroll.

Last edited:

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Name: Sanek Gauld
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/....jpg&searchTerm=cool anime guys&pageOffset=13
Attire:basically, like the picture but without the watch. Also wears gold shoes sometimes, basically, same as picture, but with random gold. And no sword.
Year: Sophmore
Dorm: Boys(rather be in girls, if ya know what I mean)
Gift/Power: controls and creates metal
Attacks:

Steel hurricane- turns fists into steel and punches as fast as possible
Armor-turns his body into any metal. It does not affect his movements
Golden Bullet-Shoots small golden balls at an enemy
Iron Death-takes the iron in a persons blood and solidifies it in the heart. Using it once will drain all of his energy for a week.

Brief Bio: As a child, he would always help his dad, who was a blacksmith, working with metal. Eventually, his dad started noticing that Sanek was creating random things without any tools or materials. His family soon became rich, after finding that Sanek could also create gold. After about a year, one year before Sanek was enrolled in the Academy, he went to the store to get some food, where suddenly, some person collapsed and he was the only other person in the room. He went into a coma, and woke up in a hospital a couple weeks later. He was arrested for murder, after an autopsy showed that the other person in the room died from a chuck of iron in their heart. His family lost all their money by being sued by the family of the victim. A person at the trial, however, was from the Academy and asked Sanek if he wanted to enroll. He agreed, so that's where he is now. He tends to walk around with random gold somewhere, either clothes or his actual body.

And kaze, attire is clothing. Seriously, your starting to make me doubt the fact that you have a brain...

Last edited:

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Name: Kusuke Shiruzo

Appearance:
Having grown to from 5'1'' freshmen year to a steady 5'7'' currently Kusuke has longer white hair that reaches down past his shoulders just a little bit. His eyes are both solid silver, but sometimes revert to a sterling silver filled lust when incorporated by his fully matured shirubaai afflicted eye sight.

Attire:
His clothing reside to a long black shirt with orange bands and pertruding collar with the shimmering silver swirl that rest on his back. His matching pants are also black with white bands at the end as well. Bright white and black goggles occupy his forehead.

Year: Junior

Dorm: Boys, Girls

Roommate: TBA

Gift/Power:

Shirubaai (Silver Eye)

A special Dojutsu or eye trait that offers amazing insight, possessing a combination of the Sharingan and the Burakkuai clarity together melding a new trait. A silver eye, composed of at the max four tomoe seals, each of which indicate the matured eye of the user. With its characteristics of the sharingan, it can memorize a ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. In order to reproduce copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. Same with the drawbacks of not being able to reproduce kekkai genkai jutsu as well as blood contract summons which are things these eyes are not able to copy.

The Shirubaai also grants the user incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track fast-moving objects with ease and even predict the subsequent movements of those objects. The ability to track and predict movement is largely based on individual skill, as unskilled users have much more trouble tracking fast-moving objects. A fully-evolved Shirubaai eye can track all but the quickest opponents, even if the user can't move at the same speed. This perception is also great enough to see through genjutsu, depending upon the skill of the user, and the ability to observe the movement and flow of chakra, but not to the same extent or clarity as the Byakugan. Additionally, the Shirubaai grants the user exceptional analytical powers, allowing them to instinctively pick up on various visual clues with little difficulty.

Finally, the Shirubaai is capable of a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent. When used in conjunction with the other aspects of the Shirubaai, this allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes, even before they do, making it appear as if the user can see the future.

Now the aspects of the burakkuai, when the Shirubaai is activated the user can detect the slightest movement from right next to them, to a radius of about 450 meters. The Shirubaai also gives the user the ability to see through basically any matter over extremely long distances. This seems to be a combination of x-ray and thermographic vision.

-Shirubaaissekigan (Silver Sharp Eye)

This is the advanced form of Kusuke's eye trait, it functions by merging the four tomoe seals into a tetragram resembling a spiraling vortex. When active, Kusuke is capable of quite a few things, he can move his body to a given location or objects to him. How this works is that he does possess characteristics of the shirubaai and being that it can copy an image and commit it to memory, from which he can memorize a said location with peak clarity and teleport to that said location.

Attacks:

Nuru Supeesu: Null Space
The ultimate technique of a shirubaai user with this shirubaaisekigan that Kusuke possesses. On the user's whim, the shirubaai opens a rift in a desired location that forcefully drags a person with the signature aura of choice into the rift de-localizing them from the physical aspect of reality. In null space, it's as though a person is there and yet there not. They are invisible to the eyes of that world, no eye trait is capable of detecting the presence of that user except one with the same shirubaaisekigan activated at the time. In null space, physical mass passes straight through that of the recipient. They are incapable of connecting with the physical world, but to go on living as a wandering astral projection of what was once where they lived. In null space at the far corners lie horrific storms of lightning that are all controlled by the user, even more so if the trapped recipient is struck by this plagued power, they become completely erased from existence.

Brief Bio: (Will edit later)