Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
So I am looking into the future of getting a new phone.

And the best options I see are the BlackBerry and IPhone.. which one would you choose and why?

I always hear the BB and IPhone users bashing each other.. :p but never any good points on what makes one better than the other and why?

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Personally, I like the iPhone better because it is easier to use, you can get it on a wider variety of services, and it is a shitton cheaper. I can get an 8 gig iPhone for 80 bucks, whereas a blackberry will cost you around 300.

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
So I am looking into the future of getting a new phone.

And the best options I see are the BlackBerry and IPhone.. which one would you choose and why?

I always hear the BB and IPhone users bashing each other.. :p but never any good points on what makes one better than the other and why?

Iphone is good for people who like touch screen n bb for keypad users (mind you im not including bb torch) :p but thats y u have an iphone n i have bb i would think :drunkguys:

ps: thats only one good/bad point :p

Rocktrns

Jan 17, 2011
United States
Iphone definitely
You can do anything you want with the I phone.
There are a wide variety of apps and it has a bigger screen and looks easier to use thank the black Berry.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
One app I use multiple times daily is...
Battle.net Blizzard Mobile Authenticator! Yes, my iPhone is my Authenticator for WoW.

I like to play Tap Tap Revenge too. It's like guitar hero for your thumbs!