• Total voters

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
So I am looking into the future of getting a new phone.

And the best options I see are the BlackBerry and IPhone.. which one would you choose and why?

I always hear the BB and IPhone users bashing each other.. :p but never any good points on what makes one better than the other and why?

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Personally, I like the iPhone better because it is easier to use, you can get it on a wider variety of services, and it is a shitton cheaper. I can get an 8 gig iPhone for 80 bucks, whereas a blackberry will cost you around 300.

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny

And the best options I see are the BlackBerry and IPhone.. which one would you choose and why?

I always hear the BB and IPhone users bashing each other.. :p but never any good points on what makes one better than the other and why?

Iphone is good for people who like touch screen n bb for keypad users (mind you im not including bb torch) :p but thats y u have an iphone n i have bb i would think :drunkguys:

ps: thats only one good/bad point :p

Rocktrns

Jan 17, 2011
United States
Zenny
Iphone definitely
You can do anything you want with the I phone.
There are a wide variety of apps and it has a bigger screen and looks easier to use thank the black Berry.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
One app I use multiple times daily is...
Battle.net Blizzard Mobile Authenticator! Yes, my iPhone is my Authenticator for WoW.

I like to play Tap Tap Revenge too. It's like guitar hero for your thumbs!

Olaji

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I never used any BlackBerry phone or iPhone as well which is why I wouldn't be recommending either of them because I'm not used to the smartphone. But when it come to the phone that have used for years, it is my Samsung products which is what I can recommend.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
If I'm to choose between a blackberry phone and iPhone, iPhone is going to be the obvious choice. It's a very better product than Blackberry products. Even though I don't have iPhone yet, it's what I'm going to choose.

Phabbyfundz

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
Blackberry isn't relevant anymore and I Know they have made a few recent devices but they aren't top on the list for a lot people.

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I have seen Blackberry smartphone and it looks very good. But the simple truth is that I can't choose it over an iPhone.

Phabbyfundz

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I have seen Blackberry smartphone and it looks very good. But the simple truth is that I can't choose it over an iPhone.
Recent blackberry devices are quite good and durable but they are not as popular as they were in 2011 or there about.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny

I'm among the people who never used any Blackberry phone when it was trending so much. I never liked the phone brand. It's not a surprise that it didn't last in market.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
I have been using iPhone 4 years and I'm not sure if I would be interested in making use of any phone brand that is not made by Apple because the product is very good all-round. I never liked Blackberry phones when it came out.