Boo.

SGuy

Feb 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Unnecessary drama is bullshit. RELATIONSHIPS ARE RELATIONSHIPS MMKAY. They're not things to be played with. If I go into a relationship, I plan to care for and love the person. Apparently some people don't want that for whatever reason, though. It sucks being the nice guy who can't even do anything mean, and that means I'll always be the heartbroken one. >8U

</rant>

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I agree. There are too many people that just don't take relationships seriously.
Wh do these people even bother in the first place? What's the point if relationships don't even mean anything to them?

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Being nice is good,But being to nice leads to people walking all over you.Try to level it out and smack a infant once or twice a week.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
There's someone out there for everyone. :)
It's just extremely difficult to find that person. :(

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Man, atleast you're good at being nice >_> I tend to get agitated and snap at people due to some anger issues I've got. ._. It's better to be the nice guy than the " Fuck off, you prick " guy. Atleast when you do meet that person you're looking for you won't have much problem keeping them. Being liked by most people > being an asshole to people who bother you, by a long shot <_< keep looking for that guy. You'll find him eventually. Till then just kick back for the ride >:3

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
atleast you'll get a guy easier than i will. im too much of a loser. you're not. and you're goodlooking.