buy/sell/trade games

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
just curious would having a buy/sell/trade forum help anyone? or are people interested in selling or buying.. or even trading games with each other? I saw an xbox forum do that and it seems to work alright. Just depends on how many people would be interested..

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Lol.. i have some games to sell, but i dont think that i would use a forum to sell them lol. Rather not go through the hassle when you can get your money right away. Still, others may be interested in something like this.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
umm if your using paypal.. you get your money right away.. and almost anyone can use a paypal.. because you can now setup your debit or bank account and transfer money to it, once you get paid for your game.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
what's wrong through a forum? still safe.. if you use paypal.. and you would mostly get stuff from high posters.. who wouldn't want to screw over anyone and get banned for life... + you have pics to prove and show what it looks like..

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
theres a huge airsoft forums i go to that has a buy and sell section, and sure there's problems but most of them get resolvoed

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah but we have more trusted members here.. I'd rather buy a game off someone here, since I know the member more.. then some guy I don't know at all. It's also a easier way to make cash if you have games lying around, while at the same time for a buyer to get a game they want.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
As far as ideas for GP go, I really have to say that this . . . isn't one xD I have no use for anything of the sort - for a start I don't even have PayPal because I'm not old enough, and I don't have a job anyway, and I don't have the consoles apart from a soundless GB and a Lynx II, and I'm sure my mum and dad would be suspicious of games just coming in the mail . . .

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
This could actualyl be a good idea maybe...lol i kinda am changing my mind..cause the ppl on the forum are more trustworthy then the ppl on ebay im sure of it..everyone knows eachother.