Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Re: call of duty modern warefare 2

Well guys.. today I JUST preordered COD MW2! :D

I got a sweet deals! 49.99 CDN! Reg price is 69.99. I got $20 off :D

I kinda wanted to get the night vision goggles too and the hardended edition, but paying $180 is WAY to much.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Re: call of duty modern warefare 2

Well MW2 came out midnight today... anyone hit up a launch party?

I was going to go, but it was pouring outside and started to thunder. I didn't want to drive and get soaked standing out there.

I'll wait it off I guess for a few days!

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Anyone excited about the new CoD game coming out? I seen the collectiors editions sell for $170.. it's insane!!!! 💣
I have played all the Call of Duty games. I have never missed out on any of their games. Although I was pleased too well with Call of Duty Vanguard but I still played it.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
Anyone excited about the new CoD game coming out? I seen the collectiors editions sell for $170.. it's insane!!!! 💣
I have never bothered about buying the collectiors editions of any game. I have only purchased the standard edition and it's very good for me.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
You're right about the price being insane but you would be surprised to see how much gamers are willing to spend on games that they love. Have you bought such?

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I remember this game so well, seems so long ago now and we have already had another Modern Warfare 2 just last year I believe.

Modern Warfare 2 was back when the game was fun and Call of Duty was a lot of fun. Now I feel very much burned out on it.