Code 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
A person of the Reunion Forums told me to tell as many peeps asposable about this,Yous it on Flash chat or Shout box:

code 9
There is a new online code out, kinda like lol or brb. This one is a little different though. You all know how it
feels when you're talking to someone online, and your parent is standing right behind you, reading every word that
is on the screen. Then of course, the other person swears or talks about how much you love your crush or something
and your Mom reads it and tells you to get offlinethat instant, and not talk to that person anymore. Well, what can
we do about that?To solve this problem, now we have started the "Code "9" system.In code 9,u simply press "9" when
your parent or sibling is watching over your shoulder as you type.That way, the other person will know what you are
talkin about, and begin a conversation about homework or something.When your Mom or dad leaves, press "99" to let
the other person know that they r gone, so u can have a normal conversation again.NOW, SEND THIS TO EVERY1 U KNOW,
SO CODE 9 CAN GO INTO EFFECT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU SEND THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol I guess its kind of a suggestion but not really what I was thinking -.-

You'd have to be the youngest member here I think so can see where your coming from....i'll pass on the code 9 though lol. My parents don't really watch or care.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
lol same. my parents walk into the room, i flip out, yell " F%$# OFF!" then they leave and dont even see my convos, much less care. plus all my files are encrypted and password protected >.< so any chance of looking for old messages on the compy is gone out the window. but yea code 9 sounds like a good idea for the younger members and msn users. i'll pass it on i guess.

QueenOfDeath

Aug 11, 2006
Guess.
Zenny
Jing said:
lol same. my parents walk into the room, i flip out, yell " F%$# OFF!" then they leave and dont even see my convos, much less care. plus all my files are encrypted and password protected >.< so any chance of looking for old messages on the compy is gone out the window.
Rolling-around-on-the-floor-laughing.

Quoted for emphasis.

QueenOfDeath

Aug 11, 2006
Guess.
Zenny
Well, it's not a bad idea, but I just found it highly amusing because whilst it may generally be useful when using the internet, there are lots of other similiar codes, but it's hardly specific to these forums.

Using code 9 isn't miraculously going to make this forum into a better place. But, at least IBeatSephiroth tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.