Custom Weapons Thread

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I don't want to buy a new weapon, I just want to edit my old one.

Current Name: One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust
Desired Name: Sunagakure Forehead Protector
Desired Description: A Forehead Protect that symbolizes you belong to the Country of Wind and the Sunagakure Village.
Desired Image:
SunagakureForeheadProtector.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/Splatt67212/SunagakureForeheadProtector.gif

Radical Dreamer

Gothic Heartless
Apr 22, 2006
In the shadows
Zenny
The Enigma said:
Change all the stats to 100,000,000 each :hi:
Total-600,000,000
paid

Change the name to
Hell's Advocate
Emotions-Depression.jpg

and just change the attack to 1bil thank you
Original name-Full metal darkness
New Description- The eternal darkness within the soul

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Well, here's the thing. Since the site has been set back a couple days, i've started noticing that some item images have been deleted, and for some reason when i try to upload a new image, the cp fails on me every time. So for those of you who were hoping to have there items changed, it won't be hapening for awhile until i can figure out whats hapening. Good thing though, i can still edit the stats on your weapons, so there's something that works. I'm sorry if I dissapointed anyone here. I'll try and see if i can get the error fixed soon.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I know might why it's not working. =D
You might be having redirection errors. If the script is still set up to direct the image to the gamerz-place.net/forums files it won't find them and tell you something is wrong with the redirecting. If that's the problem, you just need Nitz to go into the scripting and change the URL of the redirection.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I think he set it up so all the links would be correct, but the RPG is a different system so it wouldn't be effected by that correction. All he has to do is go in and change the "forums" to "vip". xD