Death Note

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
After I started to read the Death Note series for a second time I realized that they had messed up in some areas. Ryuk said that when a human gets the deathnote then an all out war between two people. It went from L to I forget his name. I think it was N or one of the letters in the alphabet. Then what about Misa. She doesn't have some one. Theres a few more things about deathnote that I have realized but I would have to look into them more. Other than those they were good. Up till L was killed.

Reactions: The True Keyblader

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
It was quite an appealing manga...I have book 1-10 now...lol..though what happened in book 7..I think was...ugh..not pleasing..lol..anyway it keeps your intrest.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
Well. After finding a Death Note fan site I downloaded the manga papes. I have now read all of the Death Note Manga. I think that they ended it pretty well. Of course they couldv'e done better but it was still pretty good.

Last edited:

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
i cos'd as light, and my friends did the L and misa...

just thought i'd share.
anyone else think that they shoulda just stopped it after L died?

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
yeah. Definatly. The reason Ryuk killed off light is because earlier on he said in the end when Light needed him for something that he was going to take his life. I haven't read the book in a while so correct me if Im wrong. But Im pretty sure that it was something like that