Do you play video games in your dreams?

Jon

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
I'm not sure if this is something that happens to other people but as for me, I get it very often and it's completely getting weird for me to be quiet about it.

I dream about playing video almost every night and sometimes, it's going to games that I have never seen or heard of which is why I keep wondering how that came to be.

Does anyone have this kind of experience?

Reactions: Dori

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I think that this is something that used to happen with me when I was a lot younger. I should be about 11 years when I used to have the same experience. It used to be very funny whenever I wake up and realise it was just a dream.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
Unfortunately, I don't have any idea what happens when I'm asleep because I don't remember any of my dreams when I wake up in the morning. So, if I played video games in my dream, I still won't remember.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
I have dreamt about playing video games when I was a child and also when I am an adult. I think it's something to do with someone's subconscious whenever you are sleeping after probably thinking about or even playing video games before going to bed.

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I've never dreamt where I was playing video game but if it something that happens, I don't think there is anything for me to be worried about because it is an activity that I also enjoy doing in real life.