Favorite Wrestler(s)

Ueki Kousuke

Jan 18, 2006
Essex, UK
www.myspace.com
Zenny
my faves would be, taking into account ive not watched any in ages, The Hardy Boyz, Lita, Edge, Shane Helms (Hurricane/Gregory Helms, etc), Too Cool (going back a few years now, when they were still a team they were best, especially a 4 team match i remember seeing where everyone in the ring was in one giant pin with Scotty getting the win somehow Oo), plus Road Dogg and Billy Gunn when they were together.

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
Ok so I see a few like the most overrated 5 moves in his arsenal wrestler Cena. Let me enlighten you on a few things, the man CAN'T wrestle. He has 5 total moves that he uses. The only people who cheer for him are 12 and under little kids and females. They even audit the sound on Raw broadcast drown out the boos he gets. In short Cena has just about made me give up on Raw, my only hope is for a HHH return and title run.

Now my favorite Singles and Tag Teams(top 5)

Top 5 Singles who are active
-Chris Beniot
-Edge
-AJ Styles(love his heel persona)
-Sting
-Christian Cage
(HHH, Kurt Angle, Eric Young, Petey Williams and a few others)

Top 5 retired or RIP
-Eddie Guerrero
-Bret Hart
-Razor Ramon(not Scott Hall)
-Ric Flair(he should have retired along time ago and where I live Flair is God)
-Owen Hart

Top 5 Tag Teams
-Dudley Boys
-Hardy Boys
-Rated RKO(while it lasted)
-VKM
And lets face it Tag Team wrestling is basically on it's death bed at the moment

Top 5 Tag Teams Retired
-LOD/Road Warriors
-Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett
-Eliminators(Perry Saturn & John Kronus)
-Edge & Christian
-Demolition

Olaji

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
Who are your favorite wrestler(s)?

This includes WWE, TNA, RoH, and whatever other wrestling league there is.

My favorites are Batista, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit from WWE. And AJ Styles, Christian Cage, Christopher Daniels from TNA.

This isn't necessary covering just 1 wrestling league, just list your favorite wrestler(s) from any company here.
My favourite wrestlers are as follows ;

1. Big Show
2. Kane
3. Undertaker
4. Triple H
5. Shawn Michaels
6. Edge
7. Goldberg
8. Hulk Hogan
9. Hitman
10. Macho man
11. Mr. Perfect

Reactions: Mimi

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
My favourite wrestlers are as follows ;

1. Big Show
2. Kane
3. Undertaker
4. Triple H
5. Shawn Michaels
6. Edge
7. Goldberg
8. Hulk Hogan
9. Hitman
10. Macho man
11. Mr. Perfect
I love all WWE superstars that you listed here. Goldberg is my favourite of them all. He's so strong that he can beat all those guys on the list.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
I like the following wrestlers in WWE.

1. Edge
2. Randy Orton
3. Dean Ambrose
4. John Cena
5. JBL

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
There's only one wrestler that's my favourite. No other guy or lady have been able to replace him in my years for me. He's name is Andre the Giant. May his soul rest in peace.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to anymore but I will admit that I do keep up to date with it and I do watch the PPVs as well.

At the moment I would have to say that my favorite wrestlers are Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, and Cody Rhodes, those are just the ones I can name off the top of my head right now.

Looking forward to the Money in the Bank this weekend though!

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Chris Jericho and Edge is my favourite WWE wrestlers. I was very disappointed with Chris Jericho left the company but Edge always come back after being out for a while.