Favourite Dating Games?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
Now, the only one I know of is "The Sims". And it's quite boring for me personally at least anyways. What about you? Have you ever played any or not yet personally? And if yes, do you enjoy them or not? And if yes, what are your favourite dating games in your book?

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
Some of the best dating video games that I have played for a while which I enjoyed so much more than I expected are ;

Hatoful Boyfriend
Purrfect Date
Crush Crush

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
The SIMS 4 would be the best dating game I've played. There's so much you can do in the game which is very entertaining. Love Language Japanese is another one which I enjoyed playing and if you fancy Japanese culture, you will enjoy playing the game.

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
I haven't played any dating video games before. It's not the kind of game I like playing because there's no much action in such games. It's why I'm not interested in it.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I can't say I have ever played any dating games myself but I have in the past seen and watched streamers play dating games. They do look interesting but I do not feel it would be something that I could play myself.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
The Sims!

There is a good level of relationship in this game franchise which is why I would consider it one of the best dating games that I have played. I'm still playing The Sims 4 and it's a very good game.